Progress Under Rafa - Analysis and Opinion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby oakton » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:24 am

aCe' wrote:rafa's handling of keane (crouch) says it all...
oh and by the way, i didnt expect Carra and Gerrard to come out and say that Rafa is a kunt on their books either

you might be able to read it in Parry's book?
oakton

Postby Flight » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:14 am

aCe' wrote:rafa's handling of keane (crouch) says it all...
oh and by the way, i didnt expect Carra and Gerrard to come out and say that Rafa is a kunt on their books either

I've got them both and Carra is strikingly honest. He says Rafa is a know it all who would get a kicking down the boozer as he always goes one better than anything you tell him and always thinks he knows better  :)

Made me laugh when he talks about Rafa doing a press conference. he comes back and Carra asks him what he said. rafa says he told them he (Carra) was a better defender than John Terry then he laughed and did a Pinocchio nose thing to Carra.

Carra later got his own back. He didn a press conference and Rafa later asked him what he said. Carra said he told them he (Rafa) was a better Manager than Mourihno then he did the Pinnochio nose thing and laughed to Rafa.
Flight

Postby bigmick » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:12 am

Flight wrote:Carra later got his own back. He didn a press conference and Rafa later asked him what he said. Carra said he told them he (Rafa) was a better Manager than Mourihno then he did the Pinnochio nose thing and laughed to Rafa.

Not surprised  :laugh:  :;): (just kidding before someone has a heart attack  :upside:
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:50 am

I cannot even talk about Rafa after the madrid slaying and I dont know how anyone else can.

Im still buzzin infact I havent come down since  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:32 am

Ciggy wrote:I cannot even talk about Rafa after the madrid slaying and I dont know how anyone else can.

Im still buzzin infact I havent come down since  :buttrock

I liken it to a gentleman who hasnt had sexual relations with a lady for a  desperately long time, who then achieves his wish and is the happiest and most relieved person in the town
:D
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion