Locking and cleaning up threads

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Sabre » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:24 pm

RBG mate, Dundalk made a "forum index" which, apart from being informative to find footie threads, it recovers some legendary newkit folklore threads.

Perhaps you could help him finding some extra jewels? I for one would appreciate your contribution on that.

It's a good index already, but as most of the stuff that is in a stickie we often forget about it.

Forum index?
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Yeah if there is anything you want put up there let me know
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:45 pm

redbeergoggles wrote:I never bumped that thread fella ,and ive got no dispute with you ,but seen as you have utilised this as an attack on me, then I will gladly bring my cards to the table .
Why is it such contempt is shown by you , when a poster has the audacity to confront your views you take it personally ,this is not the real world fella its virtual, its a release a place to go to air our views ,but guess what not everyone will agree, that much is obvious ..
As for my name up in lights I think I could have  proffered more time ,if I genuinely wanted to impose myself on this forum ....

:laugh:

this is not the real world fella its virtual, its a release a place to go to air our views ,but guess what not everyone will agree, that much is obvious.

Tell yer what mate, what ever else I think of you, you're definitely up for the Irony Oscar.

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby redbeergoggles » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Fine the last word is yours I dont need it ( "Hows that for irony") :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Effes » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 pm

redbeergoggles wrote:Isnt it just ,and guess what ? it gets easier if you conform to sycophants our us  :D

Sh!t - Im with "Sycophants ARE us" !

Splitters!!  :D
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 pm

redbeergoggles wrote:Isnt it just ,and guess what ? it gets easier if you conform to sycophants our us  :D

Sh!t - Im with "Sycophants ARE us" !

Splitters!!  :D
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:20 am

i had no idea about the forum index. top stuff, dundalk kidda. i'll be sending you links to every single thread i've ever started, or posted in, over the next few days. just to make sure the creme de la creme is represented. actually, having said that, there should be a few of 1234spam's greatest hits in there, plus a dash of thomas88 - some of the greatest and weirdest moments this forum has ever had.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:02 am

Can I just say something with regards keeping threads on topic etc?

When someone feels the need to ask someone a direct question - why not PM them?

I think people feel they could only PM if they know them well - but when you think about it,
it would save clogging up a thread if they PM'd over a disagreement or whatever.

Just a thought - thought about it when GYBS posted a question to me in a thread that had nothing
to do with the topic.
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:05 am

andy_g wrote:i had no idea about the forum index. top stuff, dundalk kidda. i'll be sending you links to every single thread i've ever started, or posted in, over the next few days. just to make sure the creme de la creme is represented. actually, having said that, there should be a few of 1234spam's greatest hits in there, plus a dash of thomas88 - some of the greatest and weirdest moments this forum has ever had.

Send the links and ill set them up !

Oh and dont worry andy im in the middle of doing and Andy Index with all your posts separated into different sections

Its going to be unbelievable - Watch this space  :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum