Remember, owen left us. get over it.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby policy » Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:37 pm

I just want to be real for a second, when a couple breaks up, and one person leaves because he has met a more desirable (in his own eyes) lover, for reasons such as a larger rack, prettier face, a larger bank account, or even because he wants a change from eating steak all the time, the self respecting woman should get over it as soon as possible. This is the healthy way to deal with such a situation.

No self respecting person would reminisce and fawn over a lover who has left.

No self respecting person would have constant news flashes such as "Owen Hoped to Come Home" or "Owen - I Will Miss Liverpool", hoping for Michael to return.

These latest efforts of Michael to smooth things over with Liverpool fans would seems irritating enough (after the cr*ppy departure) if they are not abominable when they are accompanied with an advertisement to sell a book telling the story of his short life. What a set of stones on the little tw*t.

This to me is an example of nothing but a immature individual. Is he immature for leaving? No. I understand him completely. But the aftermath and the fallout are the parts that show his true character.

But we have a great future ahead and I for one know that Liverpool is going to put the hurting on this league. We have lost one acne problem and gotten a squad of men who will lift us all on their backs and bring back the glory. God bless Rafa.

I am glad Owen took his Jaguar to Spain. I hope he took his arrogance as well. He will need it to cushion his a*se on the bench.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby mynameisred » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:28 pm

What Owens left Liverpool, when who allowed such a thing to occur?
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:30 pm

Only kidding. I knew really. Ive got it on good autority that Owen is going to pull a hamstring miss the season and they will flog him back to us for Biscan. Well thats what Mystic Meg told me down the wagon and horses earlier.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:10 pm

I prefered the Jaguar to Owen, he could have left it for me !! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Gerrard#1 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:25 pm

i think tht he was gna go adn gld he has shame he is trying to say he will miss us wen he wnt
U say get over him, i say get under him!!:P
Gerrard#1

Postby L-type » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:42 am

Gerrard#1 wrote:i think tht he was gna go adn gld he has shame he is trying to say he will miss us wen he wnt

did anyone understand a word of that?
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:45 am

Why can't the moderators make it mandatory that English up to GCSE garde E is only acceptable on the site.

TEXT messaging has a LOT to answer for ......???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:50 am

Back to the post, Owen was within his rights to leave for another club just as LFC were within their rights to sell him.

However, I too was disappointed with Owen's feeble attempts to calm the waters after the shady way he orgnaised the deal. His comments a week before leaving about this contract being almost signed was obvioulsy a smokescreen as he was already talking to  Real about a possible move.

Honesty is always the best policy in these things and i believe LFC fans would have respected his openess had he been upfront about his intesntions.

however i still wish the lad well if only for the fact he made watching LFC a pleasure in his time at the club.....

Walk on Michael ......
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:52 am

agree to everything you said, especially your first post.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion