Portsmouth v liverpool - 7/2/09  17:30

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Why do you feel the need to respond to it? That is the question.

Because I can ignore that kind of unconstructive post for 3 years, but we've reached a point  in which you see members leaving because of the :censored: poor footie discussion , or getting cards because they feel the need to answer that kind of comment about Tomkins, Rafa, or a player. That's why I normally ignore you and that's why I felt the need to answer this time.

:no
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:20 pm

Sabre's got a point.  I pulled a few lads up the other night for focusing too much on sticking the boot into each other rather than on footy discussion so it's only fair to send the same message here.  A bit of banter is fine but a few people seem to like to follow each other around on here and get digs in at every opportunity.  These same people, no doubt, feel entitled to do so because, they claim, others do the same to them and they're only getting their own back.  But, whether your the one kicking things off or the one retaliating matters little when the football discussion suffers as a result.  So do everyone a favour and leave the petty spats behind.  Cheers.

With that said, I can't see that there's much more footy chat left to be wrung out of this particular thread so I'll go ahead and lock it now.  If there's an appetite for picking the bones of the latest Tompkins effort, someone may wish to re-post it in the thread about media coverage (if it isn't in there already). :)
Last edited by Bad Bob on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion