Young girls smoking

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby redhayesy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:42 pm

lakes10 wrote:the other week i was at my local shops, it seems the norm now to see all young girls smoking. but on this day the thing that got to me was a policeman walked past them without even saying anything, they could have only been about 13-15.

Ilive near a school and my road seem to be the place for them to hide on the way home so they can have a smoke before going home (not puff just fags).

one thig that is clear there are less boys smoking than before.

why is it that so many girls are smoking?

that's nothing mate the other week i was in a supermarket, when i heard a teenage boy say to one of the store assistants - "i can't find my mum" -the store assistantasks "what's your mum like? - the teenage boy replies - "big :censored: & bacardi breezers" !   :D
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:13 pm

redhayesy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:the other week i was at my local shops, it seems the norm now to see all young girls smoking. but on this day the thing that got to me was a policeman walked past them without even saying anything, they could have only been about 13-15.

Ilive near a school and my road seem to be the place for them to hide on the way home so they can have a smoke before going home (not puff just fags).

one thig that is clear there are less boys smoking than before.

why is it that so many girls are smoking?

that's nothing mate the other week i was in a supermarket, when i heard a teenage boy say to one of the store assistants - "i can't find my mum" -the store assistantasks "what's your mum like? - the teenage boy replies - "big :censored: & bacardi breezers" !   :D

old ones are the best eh!  :p
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum