Get your ghostly encounters in here. - Somewhere to talk of all things paranoma

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:37 am

here is the the one i first talked about, part 2 is at half speed and done as neg.

Strange light

part 2
Last edited by lakes10 on Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:51 am

not sure if it was someone from the forum that left me that note on my youtube site, but i found it very funny, I have had to take it down as we have some young members on the Thurrock paranormal forum that look at our stuff on youtube.

by the way if it was anyone from here you are very funny ....and a bit sick lol :D
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:29 pm

there was some story here in Singapore of people hearing stuff when they are walking by a cemetary in the dead of the night. apparently, they hear someone or something shouting ''help! lemme out! im still alive''.
and also, anyone heard of hell money? its this fake money which the chinese burn to offer to the dead. taxi drivers have had occassions where they are flagged by some woman wanting to go to the cemetary, and she pays them in hell notes. creepy.
and ive been checking out the ouija board lately....on youtube. its apparently bad? ive got a book on the history of occult but ive hardly read it.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:21 pm

Fortune telling, me aunt also uses those card to read fortune, and sometimes she gets them right.

Also, in the middle east, some people who are into occult usually read the outline of the small coffee cup to tell other people's fortune.

very psychic.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:16 pm

See, the thing about ghosts and all that sort, is that when people think of things like that, it's often scary. People don't want to see a ghost, and if they did, or even get the hint or notion of what they think they saw or heard is related to the paranormal, they usually sh*t themselves. Why is that? Surely, seeing a ghost, and knowing what you saw cannot be denied by anyone, not least yourself, is a good thing? People should all want to see ghosts, and feel glad that they did so, because after all, it's proof that the afterlife is a reality and not a made up fantasy that a lot of skeptics believe.

I believe that you do not personally have to see a ghost to know they are real. If seeing one can stir your soul and chill you to the bone, then what does it mean if you actually feel that way, as if there is a presence? I've not seen anything weird or odd like an apparition or anything like that. I've not thought I've seen something and then all of a sudden been freaked. I have however felt something that I've never felt before, and it wasn't pleasant at all. On that bases alone, I'd have to say that I firmly believe that such a thing does exist.

Edit - yes, queue all sorts of gay innuendo and all that bollox with that last paragraph. I'm one step ahead of you smart ar$ses, see!
Last edited by Emerald Red on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:20 pm

:D  @ Em's last paragraph. has anyone watched the video on Anneliese Michel?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Judge » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:32 am

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:42 pm

lol yeah heard about that some ghostly figure in a black robe.... :D   sounds like fun...
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum