Training shirts? - They look sleak and clever

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby L-type » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:06 am

I was headin to liverpoolfc.tv when the usual ad popped up on their front page, but unlike other ads this one caught my eye with a blueish gray look jersey with a red stripe running down both sides.  Now if only they made the carlsberg logo silver it would be absolutely wicked. Not to diss the liverpool jersey or anything ( I currently own 2), but it can sure as anything look a lil bland with the only white being located undere the armpit where it's easily covered.  check it out http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/ynwa/ProductDetailsAction.run?objID=32077

**not a very good picture but hey if you an find the ad you'll see it in all it's glory
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:32 pm

Thats lovely.Pity they dont do one in a nice magnolia.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:47 pm

L-type wrote:I was headin to liverpoolfc.tv when the usual ad popped up on their front page, but unlike other ads this one caught my eye with a blueish gray look jersey with a red stripe running down both sides.  Now if only they made the carlsberg logo silver it would be absolutely wicked. Not to diss the liverpool jersey or anything ( I currently own 2), but it can sure as anything look a lil bland with the only white being located undere the armpit where it's easily covered.  check it out http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/ynwa/ProductDetailsAction.run?objID=32077

**not a very good picture but hey if you an find the ad you'll see it in all it's glory

Are you on commission or something?
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:51 pm

Yes he is.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:53 pm

maximus wrote:
L-type wrote:I was headin to liverpoolfc.tv when the usual ad popped up on their front page, but unlike other ads this one caught my eye with a blueish gray look jersey with a red stripe running down both sides.  Now if only they made the carlsberg logo silver it would be absolutely wicked. Not to diss the liverpool jersey or anything ( I currently own 2), but it can sure as anything look a lil bland with the only white being located undere the armpit where it's easily covered.  check it out http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/ynwa/ProductDetailsAction.run?objID=32077

Are you on commission or something?

lol not quite
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:19 pm

much better than the bright yellow away shirt
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:28 pm

The club shop is a joke lads.  Every time I go to add something to my basket it just gives me this ****** msg about the store being to bizze. m Its on par with the ticket office.  Utter shabite
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:51 pm

Use our new store then Click here to visit our new store
Webmaster

Please submit your comments and suggestions for enhancing this site to webmaster@liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk
LFC
LFC Admin

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:27 pm

murphy0151 wrote:The club shop is a joke lads.  Every time I go to add something to my basket it just gives me this ****** msg about the store being to bizze. m Its on par with the ticket office.  Utter shabite

Nothing is as bad as the ticket office.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:38 pm

The ticket office has been ****** for a long time, it's about time they soted that out :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:34 am

LFC wrote:Use our new store then Click here to visit our new store

We HaVe A StOrE ?
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion