I know i'm going to get flamed for this but... - How can the reds win the premiership ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jordantoh » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:46 am

hey L-type... i think u better go back and start watching more football matches... the things that u are posting right now are really just childish... what are u unhappy abt??

the style of football played??? when GH was here... he played a defensive minded style.. won things.. u guys didn't utter a single bad thing.. now Rafa has only been here for 4 competitive matches... he is not god mind u... he can't change the team's playing style,mentality nor thinking straight away... that comes along with time and also matches...

The players are not god either.. u can't absorb everything that u have been thought in school straight away right???  Wake up ur whole idea.. we are LFC fans.. we are to support the club... and not heap blame onto the players.. if u find fun doing all that... plz go support stupid clubs like Arsenal and Man Utd and Chelsea...  f**k off from here kz..
jordantoh

Postby L-type » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:52 pm

Your dont  learn everything right away? where'd you get that idea ? from yourself? cus apparently you didnt understand my post if you are still questioning what I'm unhappy about.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion