Jimmy bullard - A good buy?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:18 am

Ciggy wrote:
Petar wrote:well Stu`s signings would come cheaper and would be better than Rafa`s.

How do you know that Fo doe''s name is Stu? You have only been here 5 minutes,  scouse talk from someone in the Balkans   :shifty

:nod An another word hes uses often is Satdee.

A bluesh.ite on a wind up i think

Sussed
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:25 am

women these days  :no   :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:35 am

Listen Maxi we can sniff a gobsh.ite out from good smelling s.ite anyday. An something about him stinks :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:48 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Petar wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:
s@int wrote:Bullard is probably on a par with Benayoun ability wise, but would suit Liverpool much more. He delivers a good free kick and is an excellent passer, but doesnt score enough goals for me to think it would be a worthwhile gamble. Played on the right of midfield he would be a good option, but talking of him being better than any of our central midfielders (including Lucas) is imo wrong.

Good player.......just not quite good enough at his age to be a worthwhile transfer, I am hoping for bigger and better next month.

He's a far better player than Bennayoun will ever be. The crowd at Anfield would love him because he's a tryer, has alot of skill, a good touch is an excellent passer and has fantastic awareness of whats around him on the pitch.

There aren't many better in the league and to suggest he's a worse player than Lucas is quite simply wrong. Lucas wouldn't get into any premier league side and improve it. He offers nothing what so ever.

Yes he is better than Benayoun,so am I. But I expect from Rafa better signing for the right side. But Rafa`s solution will be Srna,I am afraid. That`s the Rafa`s way, :D

With you better than Benayoun and Stu better than Murphy I think wwe need to start a NewKit 5 a side team.

When have I ever said that?

For the record I've never slagged Bennayoun due to thinking he's a decent player with good feet and the quality to spot a runner and Danny Murphy was a player I rated and liked during his time at Liverpool.

Drag up the old posts. Again, like I said to your other moderator buddy, check your facts.
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby Fo Dne » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:50 am

Toffeehater wrote:
Number 9 wrote:He's a very good player but theres plenty as good as him around.
Plus we are not exactly short there...no thanks unless they swap him for Lucas! :D

Lucas has got time on his side to improve unlike bullard  and bullard is a big fish in a small pond . He would not offer anything other than what we have already in our midfield

Absoloute rubbish lad. I suggest you stick to working hard in School because football isn't something you know anything about. :D
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby roberto green » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:57 am

Bloody hell i can't believe Jimmy Bullard (Pub team player)has got so much coverage on here,I don't even think Terry Henry got as much coverage when the rumours were doing the round about him.

Maybe it's just the responses to Petar winding everyone up lol:D :D
roberto green

Postby Petar » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:21 am

Ciggy wrote:
Petar wrote:well Stu`s signings would come cheaper and would be better than Rafa`s.

How do you know that Fo doe''s name is Stu? You have only been here 5 minutes,  scouse talk from someone in the Balkans   :shifty

will this help? everybody calls him Stu? Yeah?
Petar

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:31 am

NANNY RED wrote:Listen Maxi we can sniff a gobsh.ite out from good smelling s.ite anyday. An something about him stinks :laugh:

Are you saying sniffing sh.it is a tallent ?

You mothers are made of strong stuff.

:buttrock
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:47 am

Ciggy wrote:

Its PEEWEE!! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:51 am

Number 9 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

I must confess the thought crossed my mind a couple of days back. That said, I don' think it is if I had to put my life on it. I'm with nan and Ciggs though, more Blackburn than Balkan this fella.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:02 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Listen Maxi we can sniff a gobsh.ite out from good smelling s.ite anyday. An something about him stinks :laugh:

:laugh: We have to be to have had some of the dross that post on here .

How do you think i feel listening to it everyday in my house should of shoved him back in if i knew he was gonna turn out to be a bluenose :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:17 pm

bigmick wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

I must confess the thought crossed my mind a couple of days back. That said, I don' think it is if I had to put my life on it. I'm with nan and Ciggs though, more Blackburn than Balkan this fella.

hahahahahaha
Petar

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:19 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

:laugh: We have to be to have had some of the dross that post on here .

How do you think i feel listening to it everyday in my house should of shoved him back in if i knew he was gonna turn out to be a bluenose :laugh:

HAHA omfg that made me wet me self.

Legend nanny you truely are.  :laugh:
Last edited by LegBarnes on Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion