Shld alonso be given the no.10 - If he came...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Gunnar Vals » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:29 am

chiunn wrote:Quote (chiunn @ Aug. 20 2004,14:27)
BEni may tell Cisse and Baros "who scores more goal this season will get the no.10 next year!"....what do u think guys, will it work?

hmmm... great idea, so each striker will be greedy on the ball and not pass the ball to the other one... fruitcake

come on, the coach can oways come up with some kinda point system..for instance..scoring a goal 3 points..assists 1 point..sharing the 3 points if the striker passes the ball to other striker....isnt it ingenious? Wenger maybe using my point system..thats why their players are oways unselfish and pass the ball to the player in the best position to score..

You know...if we had used this system, HEskey might have better scoring record!

that was just stupid!
Gunnar Vals

Postby chiunn » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:46 am

Another rude ******....i thought i will not see one in this forum...well, i guess i have to accept that these people r everywhere...they just like to say something not nice and expect to start a fight....pls go to school to learn some manners and respect others! U can actually say something that sound nicer to the ears if u dont agree, u know? dont know whats wrong with these poeple!
chiunn

Postby Ciggy » Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:26 am

mmmmmm yer there are a few imbeseals on here a certain famous coffee brand springs to mind as a major one :p
What happened to freedom of speech ???
No need for insults or argument we are all on here for one reason and one reason only that is
WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO :D
Now come on people group hug :p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Quimby » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:17 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:mmmmmm yer there are a few imbeseals on here a certain famous coffee brand springs to mind as a major one :p
No need for insults or argument we are all on here for one reason and one reason only that is

It is strange how everyone here is a die-hard Liverpool fan and there's such angry disagreements. It's amazing how such a major thing that we all have in common still causes such issues.
Quimby

Postby stapo1000 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:36 pm

Quimby wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:mmmmmm yer there are a few imbeseals on here a certain famous coffee brand springs to mind as a major one :p

It is strange how everyone here is a die-hard Liverpool fan and there's such angry disagreements. It's amazing how such a major thing that we all have in common still causes such issues.

arguments are what this board were set up f0r
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:29 pm

Quimby wrote:It is strange how everyone here is a die-hard Liverpool fan and there's such angry disagreements. It's amazing how such a major thing that we all have in common still causes such issues.

I dont think its anything to do with Liverpool supporters. Its just certain people behave in a way in front of PC that they never would dare too in real life.
It could be MB forum for pacists and i expect you still poor manners, insults and attention seeking
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:36 pm

No hugs....
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion