Insomnia - More common these days.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:50 am

Drink, Judge.... Drink, Judge.... ummmm let me see.....

I choose drink!!! :p

Only joking Judge!! I would choose you everytime!!! :hearts  :hearts  :hearts
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:27 am

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=l1v8e3RaaMQ
This will help ya sleep!!

One two Freddies coming for you
Three four better lock your door
Five six grab your crucifix
Seven eight gonna stay awake
Nine ten never sleep again!
:laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:29 am

karhaz, i recommend sleep station - just the thing for listening to, emptying out your mind, and drfiting off to a nice peaceful sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:02 pm

i recommend a few beers followed by a quick tommy tank. job done.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:09 pm

Number 9 wrote:http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=l1v8e3RaaMQ

Yeah err thanks for that  :help

Actually one of the problems is my missus. Now she can dod off straight away, the minute her head hits the pillow however she is a nightmare for talking in her sleep and now and again she will lash out, as in kick or punch me. Now the other night I was laid there next her, hoping that boredom would carry me off then my missus cuddled up to me saying "awww" I thought ooo hello ! then she kissed me on my forehead then said "did you know your gonna die soon?"  :suspect:

She then turned over and carried on her own little world while I was laid there cacking myself ! Needless to say I didnt get much sleep that night either. She thought it was hilarious however !  :angry:
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:41 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Number 9 wrote:http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=l1v8e3RaaMQ

Yeah err thanks for that  :help

Actually one of the problems is my missus. Now she can dod off straight away, the minute her head hits the pillow however she is a nightmare for talking in her sleep and now and again she will lash out, as in kick or punch me. Now the other night I was laid there next her, hoping that boredom would carry me off then my missus cuddled up to me saying "awww" I thought ooo hello ! then she kissed me on my forehead then said "did you know your gonna die soon?"  :suspect:

She then turned over and carried on her own little world while I was laid there cacking myself ! Needless to say I didnt get much sleep that night either. She thought it was hilarious however !  :angry:

:laugh: Im crying here Kharhaz i havnt laughed this much in ages Thank you :laugh:

But i know how you feel mate its horrible sometimes i only sleep maybe 3 hours a night . I have to get up an walk around on a cold floor :laugh: Serious ive got what the doctors call Restless legs syndrome. Were me feet keep burning and the muscles in me legs keep twitching. Ive seen loads of different docs about it and theres no cure . The only thing that helps is if i get up an move around or walk on a cold floor.

About every six months i go the docs an get about 6 sleeping tablets just so i can have a few nights sleep.

Its Horrible
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:58 pm

NANNY RED wrote: :laugh: Im crying here Kharhaz i havnt laughed this much in ages Thank you :laugh:

But i know how you feel mate its horrible sometimes i only sleep maybe 3 hours a night . I have to get up an walk around on a cold floor :laugh: Serious ive got what the doctors call Restless legs syndrome. Were me feet keep burning and the muscles in me legs keep twitching. Ive seen loads of different docs about it and theres no cure . The only thing that helps is if i get up an move around or walk on a cold floor.

About every six months i go the docs an get about 6 sleeping tablets just so i can have a few nights sleep.

Its Horrible

:D

Its funny now but at the time I shat meself ! I dont suffer from restless legs but my missus does. That usually happens when she cant sleep so walks it off by going for a drink then back to bed. Much like you and the cold floor thing.

One time she pushed me out of bed and legged it to our bedroom door while she was asleep shouting maggots MAGGOTS ! theres maggots all over the bed ! I was picking myself up wondering what the hell was going on and she was just off on one. Apparently, she watched the Arachnopobia film and dreamed about bugs !  :Oo:

The more I think about it the more sense it makes, its her ! Im on edge because of her !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:03 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
NANNY RED wrote::laugh: Im crying here Kharhaz i havnt laughed this much in ages Thank you :laugh:

Its Horrible

Its funny now but at the time I shat meself ! I dont suffer from restless legs but my missus does. That usually happens when she cant sleep so walks it off by going for a drink then back to bed. Much like you and the cold floor thing.

One time she pushed me out of bed and legged it to our bedroom door while she was asleep shouting maggots MAGGOTS ! theres maggots all over the bed ! I was picking myself up wondering what the hell was going on and she was just off on one. Apparently, she watched the Arachnopobia film and dreamed about bugs !  :Oo:

The more I think about it the more sense it makes, its her ! Im on edge because of her !

I suggest you get your duvet on the couch mate , Thats what i do when i cant sleep but the telly on low and nod off :laugh: The couch is nearer me cold floor anyway
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:19 pm

NANNY RED wrote:I suggest you get your duvet on the couch mate , Thats what i do when i cant sleep but the telly on low and nod off :laugh: The couch is nearer me cold floor anyway

Thats a good idea, but rather than me I should stick her on the couch ! And if I sleep ok then at least i will know for sure, shes the problem !  :D
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:50 am

kazza 1 wrote:Drink, Judge.... Drink, Judge.... ummmm let me see.....

I choose drink!!! :p

Only joking Judge!! I would choose you everytime!!! :hearts  :hearts  :hearts

woohoo  :hearts

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:29 am

Kharzaz do you excersise mate?
If not you should try going to the gym and doing a lot of cv work,running,rowing and light weights! :nod
Even 3/4 times a week helps ya sleep like a baby and you wake up feeling great.
I'd hate to have insommnia,as soon as my head hits the pillow im out!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:15 am

Number 9 wrote:Kharzaz do you excersise mate?

baz does and we all know his self confessed exercise

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:17 am

Judge wrote:

baz does and we all know his self confessed exercise

Its been a while since you popped up with something witty!

Keep trying!! :rasp
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:06 pm

keeps you on yer toes mate :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:25 pm

If not you should try going to the gym and doing a lot of cv work,running,rowing and light weights! :nod
Even 3/4 times a week helps ya sleep like a baby and you wake up feeling great.
I'd hate to have insommnia,as soon as my head hits the pillow im out!

I did up until about a year ago, and although my sleep problems werent as bad as now (I actually dodded off on the chair for a few hours) I found afterwards I had more energy so after a work out I would say wash up, or do whatever washing needed to be done. I had a little gym of my own in our back room. After that I would have a shower then do whatever else needed doing. It didnt help me sleep, it just made me more active ! Im just going to accept it, when im tired and ready for sleep I will, regardless of what time of day it is ! Which is good in one way, I get out of the kids school play because I WILL fall asleep !  :D
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum