Beckam now coming to anfield

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby desperado0831 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:38 am

i wonder why beckham is still playing football after people realize that he can only used to be a sex pistol and hanging around shouting out loud with his posh wife......?

predator or you want to see stevie play along side with him....IMPOSSIBLE!!!! at least for me he'll never be a good player and he's only worth right leg...
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby RedorDead » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:51 am

I agree...this thread is b*ll*cks! He ain't coming to Anfield, he is going to stay at Madrid where I personally think he was a success. Yeah he used to play for Utd but the fact is he is a decent player and a victim of the press and media hype machine. So lets talk about all things Liverpool and leave Beckham to the papers
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:54 am

I heard a rumour that we're getting, Ronaldo, Raul and Samuel in a swap deal for Owen. Hope it's true :D  :D
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:10 am

isn'it owen worth this deal.....?

my god....ronaldo and raul with starting eleven in reserve team after we got euro golden-bootie BAROS and CISSE....

haha..nice news
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:59 am

I don't think we'd get that for Owen with all respect as good as he is.

I DID hear from a very reliable source (although admittadly he doesn't normally dabble in football news, mostly Rugby but he was right about McMannam, Benitez and Gerrard staying so I suppose thats an alright football record) that the board are in talks with Madrid to get Raul+between £4mill-£8mill in exchange for Owen.  Don't know how well Raul would gel with the rest of the squad so I'm not sure whether that would be a good deal for us or not.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:06 am

ckay wrote: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
This is a bo**ocks rumour!!

We couldn't afford his wages or the extra security bills. He's only a merchandiseing puppet anyway.

according to my trusted source he's really to come

hey, i haven't finished yet!
i mean come to Victoria  :p  :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedorDead » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:09 am

Raul IS Madrid...he will not leave for Liverpool.
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF Real offered Raul and £4mill I would rip there fricking hand off!!!!! I'd swap Raul for Owen with no cash if Raul signed for 4-5 years!!!! In fact I'd give em Owen and 4 mill for Raul!!!
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:12 am

Ahhh, but mate, thats not what I said.  i said what I heard was the the Liverpool officials wer trying to negotiate that deal, not the other way round.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby XSD » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:22 am

laza wrote:i was wondering how long before that one would start doing the rounds  :D

hehehe
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion