Fixer kept gangster off gerrard - I had heard the stories.... but

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Fixer 'kept gangster off Gerrard' 

Steven Gerrard respected 'fixer' Kinsella, his father said
Steven Gerrard's father has said he turned to an underworld "fixer" to stop a gangster from terrorising his son and threatening to shoot him in the legs.

The information was in a letter Mr Gerrard wrote to a court where the fixer, John Kinsella, denies being part of a gang involved in a robbery.

Paul Gerrard said the Liverpool captain's car had been smashed up and he was chased home from training.

He said it was after he asked Kinsella for help that the trouble stopped.

Paul Gerrard said that Liverpool Football Club had provided extra security, and he had also contacted police but claims it was only after he contacted Kinsella that the threats ended.

Mr Gerrard's letter read: "I would like to say that in 2001 my son Steven was being terrorised by a notorious Liverpool gangster known as The Psycho, who was threatening to maim my son by shooting him in the legs.

"Also, he was trying to extort a large amount of money from Steven. We immediately contacted the police and asked for protection.

Steven and I have total respect for John

Paul Gerrard, Steven's father

"This went on for a long time, during which Steven's car was smashed up and the gangster chased him while he was driving home from training.

"We were introduced by a friend to John Kinsella. John then reassured me and my family he would resolve our nightmare.

"We have never had any more problems from the Liverpool underworld. Steven and I have total respect for John."

Kinsella is on trial with two other men accused of stealing £41,000 of goods from a lorry depot in Grantham, Lincolnshire, on 19 March 2006.

Their alleged haul included £8,000 of Easter eggs and another £33,000 of crisps and detergents.

But the jury was told on Thursday that Kinsella had been "hoodwinked" in to taking part in the robbery.

"He (Kinsella) said he was hoodwinked and there's a lot of evidence to back up his case that in advance of this robbery he did not know what was going to go off."

Kinsella, of Liverpool, denies robbery and a charge of dangerous driving. Two other men - James Muldoon, 28, and 49-year-old Stephen McMullen, both of Liverpool - deny robbery.

A fourth man, Thomas Hodgson, 29, of Liverpool, has admitted one charge of robbery.

The trial continues.

BBC
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:52 pm

I want his number he needs to have a word in that b@stard Hick's ear :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Viva Kinsella!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:13 pm

Yeh read that today, but its shocking to know personally that steven gerrard was targeted and threatned.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:15 pm

Old news and it was over some young girl no need for it to be brought up now really.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Ciggy wrote:Old news and it was over some young girl no need for it to be brought up now really.

the first time i hear about it cigs
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:25 pm

metalhead wrote:the first time i hear about it cigs

Yer it was years ago Gerrard was seeing Bromley's ex and he went off his head, there is just no need for this to be brought up now.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:30 pm

Ciggy wrote:
metalhead wrote:the first time i hear about it cigs

Yer it was years ago Gerrard was seeing Bromley's ex and he went off his head, there is just no need for this to be brought up now.

I had heard rumours Ciggy, but never really believed them till now. I would have thought a top footballer could have paid for the "right kind of protection", makes you wonder if the other rumour was true now lol.
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:34 pm

s@int wrote:makes you wonder if the other rumour was true now lol.

What the Pancake one? Pancakes gay and Alex Curran wouldnt touch the ugly fecker with yours  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:56 am

charles on the widgey ???
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:08 am

well just what the press needs more ammunation , today's papers here came up with the headline triple trouble at liverpool . 1 was parry asked to resign , 2 DIC are out till parry and hicks solve their differences and the last was this story , press just loves basking at our misery
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:29 am

"None of it was my fault but it just won't go away however much I want it to—only yesterday someone said to me ‘I don't know if you are a footballer's Wag or a gangster's moll'.
"I don't want to be either. And I can't be held responsible for someone else's jealousy."

She said: "I don't know why all the gangland stuff has never gone away for Steve. He doesn't want this brought up again and Alex definitely doesn't.

"If it was my husband I would be saying ‘Why is this still carrying on? Why can't we sort it out?' It must drive her mad."

Just a few quotes from the interview she gave the NOTW  ???

She is obviously so upset about the whole thing , and she says that Stevie and Alex must just want it to go away and don't want it brought up again, so what does she do ?  she sells her story to a Sunday Toilet paper !

Heres a tip for you love IF you are that concerned, keep your :censored: mouth shut and don't sell your :censored: to a parasite paper.

A gangster called Pancake ? he sounds like a right t0sser  :D
destro

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion