Liverpool quiz - how fast can you google

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby fromthecorner » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:16 pm

So you can tell I'm from California, eh?  Sorry, gents......football!  Good god!  I'm flogging myself for penance right now.  Football.  Football. Football.  There, I've got it.
I still need an expert to point the way, regarding the question above.
fromthecorner

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:17 am

which Liverpool player has scored in an FA Cup final, League Cup final, UEFA Cup final and European Cup final? (rather easy question)
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:24 am

fromthecorner wrote:This may be a bit out of place, so try not to beat me up too badly for it, but I made the leap that true fans that would ace this quiz might help with this question:

How would one go about getting a value on a soccerball signed by Kenny Dalglish and seventeen of his legendary teammates in 1979?

I was a lucky eight year old boy who had a friend that was an english league referee, and possess such a brilliant piece of Liverpool FC history.  Whether it's for insurance purposes or prepping to sell it, I figured it's time to know.  Also, any clues as to where such a ball might be placed for sale or auction so that it can pass to the hands of a Liverpool affecienado would be of great help.  Thanks fans!  [B][I]

:no  :no  :no
LFC2007

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:31 am

Another easy one; who was our first ever substitute and in which year were they (substitutions) introduced?
LFC2007

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:37 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:which Liverpool player has scored in an FA Cup final, League Cup final, UEFA Cup final and European Cup final? (rather easy question)

gerrard
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:43 am

fromthecorner wrote:This may be a bit out of place, so try not to beat me up too badly for it, but I made the leap that true fans that would ace this quiz might help with this question:

How would one go about getting a value on a soccerball signed by Kenny Dalglish and seventeen of his legendary teammates in 1979?

I was a lucky eight year old boy who had a friend that was an english league referee, and possess such a brilliant piece of Liverpool FC history.  Whether it's for insurance purposes or prepping to sell it, I figured it's time to know.  Also, any clues as to where such a ball might be placed for sale or auction so that it can pass to the hands of a Liverpool affecienado would be of great help.  Thanks fans!  [B][I]

112-1077774096

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:33 pm

who was the only ex Liverpool player to be managing in the Premiership at the start of this season?
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:40 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:who was the only ex Liverpool player to be managing in the Premiership at the start of this season?

Has to be Sammy Lee or maybe Paul Jewell
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:44 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:who was the only ex Liverpool player to be managing in the Premiership at the start of this season?

Has to be Sammy Lee or maybe Paul Jewell

It's one of them nanny, and it isn't Jewell as he left Wigan before the start of this year.
god_bless_john_houlding

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion