NEWKIT's Liverpool Share Collective Scheme - Read all about it and sign up here !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby nobybob » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:33 am

peewee wrote:conversation over between us mate unless we talk about a different subject, i am clear in what i say   :;):

you see your opinions about G&H are clear for all to see, as is your refusal to answer specific facts. But I think its what you don't say that reveals the most.

no need to slow it down mate, we have different opinions and whatever you say i can counter,

LOL by refusing to comment.
nobybob

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Well with all the moaning about games overseas, perhaps if more clubs were owned by true fans these things would not happen. I hasten to add of course I'm in favour of this and the one match abroad :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:54 pm

zarababe wrote:Well with all the moaning about games overseas, perhaps if more clubs were owned by true fans these things would not happen. I hasten to add of course I'm in favour of this and the one match abroad :D

Really ?

I think its all a joke to be honest.  This fans buying the club will never ever happen.  You will own 4 shares instead of 2 lol what a load of pooo balls that is.    An as for the premiership games being played overseas, is just as laughable as us owning our club lol.

Each to there own i suppose
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:08 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
zarababe wrote:Well with all the moaning about games overseas, perhaps if more clubs were owned by true fans these things would not happen. I hasten to add of course I'm in favour of this and the one match abroad :D

Really ?

I think its all a joke to be honest.  This fans buying the club will never ever happen.  You will own 4 shares instead of 2 lol what a load of pooo balls that is.    An as for the premiership games being played overseas, is just as laughable as us owning our club lol.

Each to there own i suppose

Yes really - and 'pooo balls' is an interesting description Murph   :D

Don't know wether the share thing will come of but I support the initial proposal and we'll see - but the matches abroad will happen and .. the spanish and Italians will join the bandwagon too..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:10 pm

Stop sitting on the fence peewee lad ,and tell us what you really feel :laugh:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:38 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Stop sitting on the fence peewee lad ,and tell us what you really feel :laugh:

thanks igor. i knew i was being clear

:D
112-1077774096

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:59 am

I still can't see the fans running the club working out, I can't see DIC working out because they'll have to do everything the yanks done, they'll have to buy and build the stadium, settings us further aback with debt, and the yanks obviously aren't working.

So where does that leave us? Well I say keep the yanks, let them build the stadium for us on Stanley Park then sell to DIC or any other investor. So the stadium is done and dusted before another take over and the new board don't have to worry about it.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby nobybob » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:25 pm

peewee wrote:
Effes wrote:I think everyone, including you?, want them out.

not really mate, i can take them or leave them, i am more concerned about whats happening on the pitch.

personally i didnt buy into the medias attempt to cause instability by having a go at them, i support them 100% in their spat with benitez, as far as i am concerned that was caused by rafa thinking he could bully the owners and he got his wrist slapped as a result.

as for the loan, i understand how these things work so i am not too concerned about that either.

i have said many times that when the owners actually let us down then i will worry about them, until then i am more concerned about our football and the fact that this whole buy out thing shows us to be hypocrites and is turning our club into a laughing stock, its not the owners doing that, its the people who thought that this crazy idea would ever bring us anything other than ridicule.

i appreciate others have different views on this mate and i respect that, my view is just different. if it works all credit to those who stuck their neck out

I can accept that different fans have different views about rafa and his abilities or lack of, but what i can never understand is your backing or at the very least -lack of condemnation- of the two yanks . No true LFC fan could look at the yanks record to date and do anything except condemn, but not you.
Its almost as if an acknowledgement of the damage caused by the yanks would be an admission that rafa does have genuine grievance's which have affected his management this season. God forbid you ever show even the slightest support for Rafa's position, so in order for you to continue your attack on him you feel it necessary to back the yanks regardless of the facts concerning their less than satisfactory ownership to date.

Take a step back, look at things as they really are and don't let your hatred of rafa cloud your views on other matters. Everyone is allowed the odd mistake mate and i like most here will not hold it against you ,so long as you admit your mistake and apologise. :rasp
nobybob

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:27 pm

nobybob wrote:
peewee wrote:
Effes wrote:I think everyone, including you?, want them out.

not really mate, i can take them or leave them, i am more concerned about whats happening on the pitch.

personally i didnt buy into the medias attempt to cause instability by having a go at them, i support them 100% in their spat with benitez, as far as i am concerned that was caused by rafa thinking he could bully the owners and he got his wrist slapped as a result.

as for the loan, i understand how these things work so i am not too concerned about that either.

i have said many times that when the owners actually let us down then i will worry about them, until then i am more concerned about our football and the fact that this whole buy out thing shows us to be hypocrites and is turning our club into a laughing stock, its not the owners doing that, its the people who thought that this crazy idea would ever bring us anything other than ridicule.

i appreciate others have different views on this mate and i respect that, my view is just different. if it works all credit to those who stuck their neck out

I can accept that different fans have different views about rafa and his abilities or lack of, but what i can never understand is your backing or at the very least -lack of condemnation- of the two yanks . No true LFC fan could look at the yanks record to date and do anything except condemn, but not you.
Its almost as if an acknowledgement of the damage caused by the yanks would be an admission that rafa does have genuine grievance's which have affected his management this season. God forbid you ever show even the slightest support for Rafa's position, so in order for you to continue your attack on him you feel it necessary to back the yanks regardless of the facts concerning their less than satisfactory ownership to date.

Take a step back, look at things as they really are and don't let your hatred of rafa cloud your views on other matters. Everyone is allowed the odd mistake mate and i like most here will not hold it against you ,so long as you admit your mistake and apologise. :rasp

what is going on off the pitch has no relevance to whats going on on the pitch, that fault lies with rafa.

many times do i have to say this for it to sink in ???

this is my opinion
112-1077774096

Postby nobybob » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:43 pm

As i have just said you are entitled to your opinions on rafa and whether the ownership issues have affected things on the pitch i have no problem with that. But putting all that aside i can still find no justification for your support of the owners and the actions or lack of that they have taken! as regards the lies, the loans, the stadium, the backstabbing etc etc ect There can be no denying that their ownership has been nothing short of disastrous for the club.
nobybob

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:16 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:I still can't see the fans running the club working out, I can't see DIC working out because they'll have to do everything the yanks done, they'll have to buy and build the stadium, settings us further aback with debt, and the yanks obviously aren't working.

So where does that leave us? Well I say keep the yanks, let them build the stadium for us on Stanley Park then sell to DIC or any other investor. So the stadium is done and dusted before another take over and the new board don't have to worry about it.

The problem with that idea mate is it presumes the yanks have any intention of actually building a stadium. Which I don't believe they have, and that once built it would stand up long enough for the sale to go through, which on recent results in the USA is also questionable.

Liverpool & West Ham Stadium Architect’s HKS in Stadium Disaster
10:33 pm 02/09/08
The architect of Liverpool stadium and rumoured architect of West Ham’s Stadium suffered a devastating blow on Friday,
when the TCU stadium seating in Texas collapsed  in a Hugh heap of steel and concrete causing $13 million dollars in damage.

Engineers and planners from HKS spent today trying to find out what went wrong.

Liverpool’s new stadium is designed by HKS architects and rumours by various websites say that West ham’s stadium will be designed by HKS also.

There were no injuries at the Dallas Stadium as renovations were still being carried out when the collapse happened, but if the stadium had of been occupied by fans, the carnage would have been devastating.
The Stadium has been sealed off by police until investigations have been completed.

An official with HKS Inc., the Dallas firm in charge of the project, did not return a phone
call Friday afternoon. HKS also designed the new Dallas Cowboys stadium, which is under
construction in Arlington.

Last edited by account deleted by request on Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:10 pm

Dont know if this is the right topic to put this article in but in my opinion its about time we had some thing like this we the fan have been :censored: on for so long its about time the fans had a say and i for one will be getting my union card.

It had to take fans from Liverpool to start something like this though . First again in another piece of history.

1,000 Liverpool FC fans expected at meeting to set up first football trade union
Feb 15 2008 by Luke Traynor, Liverpool Echo

UP to 1,000 Liverpool FC fans are expected to attend a meeting to create the country's first football "trade union".

New movement The Sons of Shankly (SOS) is holding a mass gathering at The Olympia club in West Derby Road at noon tomorrow.

An annual subscription fee of £10 is likely to be suggested, which could give signed up members a range of benefits.

Non-profit making development trust EDT approached the supporters union and offered to carry out administrative duties for the group.

A Paypal account will be set up, each member will get laminated cards and receive a newsletter.

Other SOS benefits for members could include cheap travel offers for Premiership away trips and flights to European fixtures abroad.

If the movements gathers pace, the group may have to register a business address, which could be at EDT’s headquarters on Great Homer Street.

Supporters groups from Everton, Manchester United, Barcelona and German club Schalke 04 have expressed support.

SOS is set to meet Liverpool University professor Rogan Taylor, who is behind the recent ShareLiverpoolFC scheme, to see if the two groups can work together.

They have called for ex-players and other Liverpool celebrities to get involved and follow the example of Peter Hooton, member of The Farm, who is already a leading voice in SOS.

SOS spokesman Nicky Alt said: “This will be a fully functioning fans’ union to get involved with the club at the highest level.

“When we set up the union, we thought just 50 might turn up at the Sandon pub and we got around 400.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if we reached the Olympia’s 1,200 capacity at the weekend.

“Our main aim is to buy back the club, or at the very least have some form of representation on the board.

“This has really snowballed and everyone can see this has so much potential.”

luketraynor@liverpoolecho.co.uk

Mods if this is in the wrong thread apologises
I
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion