Jamie carraghers cake - Is it in the wrong hands

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:52 pm

I pmsl reading this in last night echo regarding Carras birthday cake

So come on whos got the cake

What's happened to Jamie Carragher's birthday cake?
Feb 7 2008 by Greg O'Keeffe, Liverpool Echo

IS this the proof that Jamie Carragher's birthday cake has fallen into the wrong hands?

The photograph, sent to the ECHO offices, is of the Reds star’s spectacular birthday confection which had been presented to him at his party on Sunday.

But no sooner was the lavish Liverpool-themed creation wheeled into his bash at the Sir Thomas hotel than it vanished.

Now the ECHO can reveal that the cake was actually kidnapped by a gang who are holding it to ransom. The shadowy culprits are thought to be a splinter group of the recently-formed Sons of Shankly (SOS) fans’ group.

The Nieces and Nephews of Nessie (NNN) have got Carra’s cake under wraps in their shadowy Bootle hideaway – and have already sent the defender a list of demands.

To prove they are serious, they are threatening to send a slice of the cake through the post as a chilling warning.

Our source says: “The lads wasted no time and it was obviously carefully planned. Everyone was having a good time and enjoying the party when they pulled it off. Not long after the cake was whizzed, one of Carra’s mates got a ransom note slipped into his lap.

“It was a smashing cake and Carra was chuffed with it, so when he found out it was gone he was not happy.

“It comes to something when you can’t enjoy turning 30 without some vagabonds getting up to something like this. They want to be careful though – if Jamie catches them he’ll be in a foul mood and might use some of his judo moves.”

The group’s demands for the safe return are as follows:

Jamie Carragher to complete all of his coaching badges and put himself forward for the soon-to-be vacant manager's job at Liverpool, after Rafael Benitez’s resignation.

When Jamie Carragher becomes the manager of Liverpool Football Club, every member of NNN to have a turn sitting in the so-called life- long president seat at Anfield.

A 50% price reduction from NNN’s senior group SOS on share issues.

Jamie Carragher to speak to Rick Parry and persuade him to let all members of NNN to have a drive in his new Ferrari.

The cake-kidnappers say the sweet spoils will be eaten if their demands are not met.

Do you know what has become of Carra’s cake? Call the Insider on 0151 472-2497.

:D
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:05 pm

i saw this on the tele the other day it was quite amusing. they had the manager of the hotel and a spokesman from the sons of Shankly. Although funny, does anyone else think this is a ploy to get coverage of the groups and what they're really after. IS this Carra doing his bit to help the cause without actually putting himself in the firing line?
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:16 pm

tommycockles wrote:IS this Carra doing his bit to help the cause without actually putting himself in the firing line?

In my take on it id say nailed in one :D lads from Bootle :nod

When Jamie Carragher becomes the manager of Liverpool Football Club, every member of NNN to have a turn sitting in the so-called life- long president seat at Anfield.

Classic Demand
:D  :D
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:20 pm

well he told me not 2 tell any1 but.................................frank lampard did it

:blues:
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:12 pm

i say...........keep a eye on Ebay :D
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:14 pm

Jamie Carragher to speak to Rick Parry and persuade him to let all members of NNN to have a drive in his new Ferrari.

:laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:55 pm

give rick parry a slice, when it returns & hope he fecking chockes on it!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:30 am

Is Gerrard still the main culprit?
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby RedRoots » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:36 am

I don't get it? :O
RedRoots

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:49 am

redhayesy wrote:give rick parry a slice, when it returns & hope he fecking chockes on it!

:D little drop of poison wouldnt go amis either just to make sure like :D
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:15 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
redhayesy wrote:give rick parry a slice, when it returns & hope he fecking chockes on it!

:D little drop of poison wouldnt go amis either just to make sure like :D

spot on, someone else who is on the same wave-length
hopefully it would make it slow & painfull, which is what he"s trying to put me through at the moment! :D
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:22 pm

NANNY RED wrote:I pmsl reading this in last night echo regarding Carras birthday cake

So come on whos got the cake

What's happened to Jamie Carragher's birthday cake?
Feb 7 2008 by Greg O'Keeffe, Liverpool Echo

IS this the proof that Jamie Carragher's birthday cake has fallen into the wrong hands?

The photograph, sent to the ECHO offices, is of the Reds star’s spectacular birthday confection which had been presented to him at his party on Sunday.

But no sooner was the lavish Liverpool-themed creation wheeled into his bash at the Sir Thomas hotel than it vanished.

Now the ECHO can reveal that the cake was actually kidnapped by a gang who are holding it to ransom. The shadowy culprits are thought to be a splinter group of the recently-formed Sons of Shankly (SOS) fans’ group.

The Nieces and Nephews of Nessie (NNN) have got Carra’s cake under wraps in their shadowy Bootle hideaway – and have already sent the defender a list of demands.

To prove they are serious, they are threatening to send a slice of the cake through the post as a chilling warning.

Our source says: “The lads wasted no time and it was obviously carefully planned. Everyone was having a good time and enjoying the party when they pulled it off. Not long after the cake was whizzed, one of Carra’s mates got a ransom note slipped into his lap.

“It was a smashing cake and Carra was chuffed with it, so when he found out it was gone he was not happy.

“It comes to something when you can’t enjoy turning 30 without some vagabonds getting up to something like this. They want to be careful though – if Jamie catches them he’ll be in a foul mood and might use some of his judo moves.”

The group’s demands for the safe return are as follows:

Jamie Carragher to complete all of his coaching badges and put himself forward for the soon-to-be vacant manager's job at Liverpool, after Rafael Benitez’s resignation.

A 50% price reduction from NNN’s senior group SOS on share issues.

The cake-kidnappers say the sweet spoils will be eaten if their demands are not met.

Do you know what has become of Carra’s cake? Call the Insider on 0151 472-2497.

:D

damm, i also put on that note not to tell what the demands are.

i will hace to eat it now.

:D  :D
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:58 pm

lol Jamies got his cake back got delieverd today by taxi to his Restaurant from Bootle lol
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:15 am

NANNY RED wrote:lol Jamies got his cake back got delieverd today by taxi to his Restaurant from Bootle lol

yeah but would you eat it now!!  :D
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:58 am

yep, it seems Gerrard did it......and know i would not eat it now :D
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion