Just a thought, - But if you were rafa......

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:20 am

Kharhaz wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Will people stop being so naive and think the yanks don't understand how football works over here. Glazer, yank, didn't have this sort of problem. Learner, yank, hasn't had this trouble at Villa. So them not understanding anything is a useless arguement. They understood to give the money for Torres didn't they? It's typical Benitez, not getting what he wants, so he blames everyone else bar himself. If he didn't waste so much money on players who aren't even worth :censored: on, he'd have money to go out and buy the quality we need, but time and time again, his transfers have more often than not been proved to be bad signings.

I'm not a fan of the yanks, because of the whole Klinsmann thing, but people seem it's easy to blame them rather than honestly admit Benitez isn't up to the job at Anfield. Which is why I, personally, want to see the back of the yanks and Benitez.

Could it be that we have been unfortunate that we have one who has done his homework (Gillett) against the gob on legs (Hicks) who hasnt? The ones you have mentioned have 1 man holding the reigns, we have 2, and ones an idiot !

Well United seem to manage. Malcolm Glazer the fella who actually bought the club has still never been to see United play live, yet he allows his 4 sons to run the club. 4 heads are surely more difficult to cope with than two, even if one of the two is in your words "an idiot"
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:22 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Will people stop being so naive and think the yanks don't understand how football works over here. Glazer, yank, didn't have this sort of problem. Learner, yank, hasn't had this trouble at Villa. So them not understanding anything is a useless arguement. They understood to give the money for Torres didn't they? It's typical Benitez, not getting what he wants, so he blames everyone else bar himself. If he didn't waste so much money on players who aren't even worth :censored: on, he'd have money to go out and buy the quality we need, but time and time again, his transfers have more often than not been proved to be bad signings.

I'm not a fan of the yanks, because of the whole Klinsmann thing, but people seem it's easy to blame them rather than honestly admit Benitez isn't up to the job at Anfield. Which is why I, personally, want to see the back of the yanks and Benitez.

Could it be that we have been unfortunate that we have one who has done his homework (Gillett) against the gob on legs (Hicks) who hasnt? The ones you have mentioned have 1 man holding the reigns, we have 2, and ones an idiot !

Well United seem to manage. Malcolm Glazer the fella who actually bought the club has still never been to see United play live, yet he allows his 4 sons to run the club. 4 heads are surely more difficult to cope with than two, even if one of the two is in your words "an idiot"

But the 4 sons answer to Malcolm Glazer. He is in charge, and therefore the final decision is his, we have 2 in charge, unrelated.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:23 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

But the 4 sons answer to Malcolm Glazer. He is in charge, and therefore the final decision is his, we have 2 in charge, unrelated.

Well if that's the case, does the blame fall on Moores for selling his beloved Liverpool Football Club to a couple of clowns?
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:31 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

Well if that's the case, does the blame fall on Moores for selling his beloved Liverpool Football Club to a couple of clowns?

Moores has always had LFC first in his mind and if he thought for a second his beloved club would fall into more debt then he simply would not have allowed it to happen.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:34 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

Moores has always had LFC first in his mind and if he thought for a second his beloved club would fall into more debt then he simply would not have allowed it to happen.

I agree with that, Moores is a fan and wants the best for his club, the yanks want whats best for their pocket, but I think laying all the blame on them is too far.
god_bless_john_houlding

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion