Where is the love? - Since pako left

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:45 pm

Just a quickie..  do you reckon that since Pako is thought to have been the man who "looked after" the lads on a day to day basis, whilst Rafa was the man with the master plan, is the dejected, low confidence down to the fact that there is no-one out there biggin' the boys up, instead they are probably being told all the things they did wrong in the previous game..

Does Rafa need to learn how to show some love.. maybe the boys need a bit of a "hug" rather than the hard, truth that rafa gives out. (apparently??!)
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:12 pm

I swear to god, if anyone genuinely things that what's holding us back is the lack of enough man-hugging at Melwood, they need to get their heads checked. :laugh:
ivor_the_injun

Postby The Grudge » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:26 pm

Hug?

They need there @rses kicked mate!

And need to remember who and what they are playing for...if they need comfort their bank balances should be enough for that!

Anyway we are talking about football players(LIVERPOOL PLAYERS) not a bunch of fuc.king ballet dancers!
The Grudge

Postby Elchris » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:44 pm

Certainly something is missing since pako left :(  if hugging is what the need , mayb benitez need to bring his missus in
Elchris

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:55 pm

I don't think it's a lack of confidence that's holding us back at the moment, it's just that we have so many key players going through an iffy patch of form that the whole side looks disjointed. I'm really not surprised Rafa keeps shuffling the team sheet right now. We need a consistently winning formula, and all of our recent starting 11s should - on paper - have been capable of winning the games they were sent out to win.

This kind of thing happens, and unfortunately straw-clutching like this is the inevitable response, particularly in the internet age.

We're in a bit of a slump. That's all. Hopefully the very late equaliser at the weekend knocked a few heads together and woke them up a little bit.
ivor_the_injun

Postby Paul C » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:12 pm

If you read 'a season on the brink' you'll know how much Pako dealt with the players on a daily basis, I juts wonder who is doing that now cos it's certainly not Rafa, it's little things like Pako leaving that can affect team spirit, I think Gary Mc joining would give the players a massive boost.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:18 pm

Elchris wrote:Certainly something is missing since pako left :(  if hugging is what the need , mayb benitez need to bring his missus in

Or they could bring Gerrards missus and jordan down for a bit of one to one ball practise. :D
roberto green

Postby red_guy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:05 am

Paul C wrote:If you read 'a season on the brink' you'll know how much Pako dealt with the players on a daily basis, I juts wonder who is doing that now cos it's certainly not Rafa, it's little things like Pako leaving that can affect team spirit, I think Gary Mc joining would give the players a massive boost.

Yup, read that. I guess i would agree with you.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mattylfc » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:10 am

Paul C wrote:If you read 'a season on the brink' you'll know how much Pako dealt with the players on a daily basis, I juts wonder who is doing that now cos it's certainly not Rafa, it's little things like Pako leaving that can affect team spirit, I think Gary Mc joining would give the players a massive boost.

I think a lot of people would like to see Gary Mac involved in the set up.

Does anyone know if Rafa is actually looking for a right hand man at the moment?

Hope we find someone sooner rather than later, Rafa looks pretty lonley on the sidelines.
mattylfc

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:28 am

Hurray..  someone who understands the original post.. i should have made it a bit clearer I suppose.. Just for you lot who are, should I say, a little slow..  I didnt actually mean a someone to give them as actual hug...

amazing!  I love this place..  :hearts
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby kazza » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:55 am

What is the latest on Pako? Is he still on gardening leave or has he found another job?
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion