Young mothers - ( there the worst ! )

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:52 am

Round here in Lincolnshire, teenage motherhood is very commonplace. There isnt much hope of finding work around these parts, so the common knowledge is to get pregnant, say 13 or 14 years old, and thats the latest ! The reason being, you dont have to go to school, or college when ya older, ya get benefits, and when ya hit 16 ya get ya own flat !

But thats not my gripe. Teenage mothers are the worst simply because of pushchairs.

I was on the bus today to a job interview. Usually takes me 20 minutes from my house to town. 35 minutes later I eventually get there. The reason why I was late? young mothers with the biggest pushchairs youve ever seen in your life ! At one stop there were 3 kids ready to jump on the bus and none of them had the sense to fold up there pushchair, i say pushchair it was more like an APV. So eventually they got on the bus. And all they were talking about were what each of there pushchairs have, as if they are trying to justify why they are so massive !

One woman was bragging that hers was so easy to control it was like it just went the way she went. Wherever she walked her pushchair was so easy to control it was like carrying her baby without the weight.

Another was bragging that hers feels easy to control also. HOWEVER ! hers came with a car safety seat ! SHES ON THE FU.CKING BUS !

Then eventually came the prices. The cheapest was the woman who didnt say much, hers cost £275, the dearest, which turned out to be the one without the car seat cost £450 which her mother bought !

GOD HELP US !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:40 am

:D

Yeah some of the "push chairs" are definitely ott , stick an engine on some of them an you've got an off road vehicle.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Mikz » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:49 am

:laugh:
Ya cant beat life on the buses brother. I think everyone has a story to tell of their experiences on buses..how about when the bus is empty and a dodgey lookin character gets on and trys to sit right next to you.

The last time I was on a bus, I was sitting behind 2 old women and from Lisburn to Belfast they talked about everyone they knew who had died... So depressing -I felt like getting a bus straight back home  ???

£450 for a push chair?  Thats hectic -turning into a trend and soon theyll come with wheel trims and  horns ...thanks God Ive passed that era  :lookaround
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:55 am

funniest i had on the bus was with my mate and his young son, his son was only 2 and pulled the wig off the bloke sat in front of us

:laugh:

also if anyone can remember 'snorkel coats' with the strap on the back of the hood, they were great for undoing on the kid in front of you and fastening him to the bar at the top of his seat, so when he stood up to get off he was stuck    :D
112-1077774096

Postby daxy1 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:59 am

dont talk to me about bloomin push chairs my boiler has had 21 prams/pushchairs
for our lot. all range from £200 up to £650 the dearest one we had for all of 3 weeks
before she decided that it was to big for the boot of the car ???
we have finaly settled on a RED three wheeler with the liverpool fc crest stitched in the side
so the kids know whats what and who to suport

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:49 am

peewee wrote:also if anyone can remember 'snorkel coats' with the strap on the back of the hood, they were great for undoing on the kid in front of you and fastening him to the bar at the top of his seat, so when he stood up to get off he was stuck    :D

:buttrock  :buttrock
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:18 pm

Change it to the "pram" thread mate...

We had one of those three wheeler things... God knows how much it cost... it was easy to push but the thing was too big for the car  (it was too heavy for the missus - I'd be at the wheel parping on the horn "get a move on you useless cow").  Anyways we got a lightweight one that cost an arm and a leg and then some twat nicked it out of the car outside the house.
PhiLFC

Postby Mikz » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:27 pm

None of ours lasted that long...cruelty to prams!  My wife made sure she got it well stacked full under the chair bit, and 10 bags hanging from each handle. :no

Great fun at the top of steep hills...letting go and running after it  :buttrock
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum