Torres, crouch, kuyt and voronin - Striking comparison

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Owzat » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:50 pm

If Torres 'needs a rest' after scoring three goals in a game then does that mean proportionately the others need a rest after scoring just one? :D Or in Crouch's case he needs a rest if he plays well

EDIT : actually Crouch wouldn't need many rests in that case!
Last edited by Owzat on Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:56 pm

what do you want ppl to say here?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:07 pm

Owzat, your a tw@t.

thats the only constructive thing i can say in this usless piece of sh!te thread.

EDIT: Crouch plays well when he plays. He works hard for the team and offers something different to the team. so you know fk all mate.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mattylfc » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:10 pm

Strange start to a thread.

On the topic, it was strange that Benitez mentioned last night that he wasnt aware that Torres and Crouch hadnt started together. Like most, I Dont believe it for one minute.

Torres and Kuyt seem to be the main partnership but I would personally give Torres and Crouch a run in the team together, i think they have the makings to be a very good partnership. Aswell as having height, pace and ability on the ball, they both have goals in them and it also means that we are more likely to play higher up the field as Kuyt generally likes to drop deep.
mattylfc

Postby grayghost » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:46 pm

Dirk and crouch are useless makes us looke boring vornin i have not seen a lot of him to be fair. They work hard for the team but working hard is not enough to be top level player not in this team you need quality and the only striker who has it is Torres the guy has more abilty in his finger than kuyt and crouch have in there whole bodies.

Play Torres and Vorinin every game possible and we will win the title. this is arebest chance with chelsia going throw a transeiable peroid we need to get points on the board before we start resting players.
grayghost

Postby mattylfc » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:48 pm

grayghost wrote:Dirk and crouch are useless makes us looke boring vornin i have not seen a lot of him to be fair. They work hard for the team but working hard is not enough to be top level player not in this team you need quality and the only striker who has it is Torres the guy has more abilty in his finger than kuyt and crouch have in there whole bodies.

Play Torres and Vorinin every game possible and we will win the title. this is arebest chance with chelsia going throw a transeiable peroid we need to get points on the board before we start resting players.

If you arent a full time manger already, you should be! :D
mattylfc

Postby grayghost » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:52 pm

mattylfc wrote:
grayghost wrote:Dirk and crouch are useless makes us looke boring vornin i have not seen a lot of him to be fair. They work hard for the team but working hard is not enough to be top level player not in this team you need quality and the only striker who has it is Torres the guy has more abilty in his finger than kuyt and crouch have in there whole bodies.

If you arent a full time manger already, you should be! :D

Ha i have my Fa level 1 badge but thats just useless i cant even manage a u 12s game with that.
grayghost

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion