I will owe rafa a big apology

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:16 pm

Kewell will be back after the international break..... problem solved (hopefully)
account deleted by request

Postby redtrader74 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:43 pm

Sabre wrote:So, provided that he doesn't mess much in the league, and the rotated players are quality, we all accept rotation works as a one of the universal truths of the forum?

:D

Only while we are winning....IF we lose a game, it will be back to, 'Rafa hasn't learnt',
'he keeps Fecking about with the team',
'if it wasn't for Rafa's juggling we would win the quadruple'

:p
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:14 pm

I'll just remind people of the start Houllier made one season - P12 W9 D3 L0. I'll let you all guess how the last 26 games read (or cheat) but we all know he didn't win the league. We ain't won nothing yet, there's nothing wrong with being optimistic or pessimistic but thinking something is set in stone when it is far from set in stone is stoopid
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:39 pm

Owzat wrote:I'll just remind people of the start Houllier made one season - P12 W9 D3 L0. I'll let you all guess how the last 26 games read (or cheat) but we all know he didn't win the league. We ain't won nothing yet, there's nothing wrong with being optimistic or pessimistic but thinking something is set in stone when it is far from set in stone is stoopid

Totally agree mate, there's still a long road to go but I agree with Ciggy and am pleased to see that Rafa is finally starting to learn and is now making sensible rotations. There is no doubt that the money has really helped and at least now we no longer have Dudek whom we can play in both cup competitions against Arsenal!! :veryangry

We are playing much better this season and it will just get better and better as the players get more used to each other.   :buttrock  :buttrock
heimdall

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion