Sebastian leto

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:06 pm

He looked :censored: and no where ready to go into the first team.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:16 pm

Paul C wrote:Very impressed with him today, don't wanna judge from one game but if he produces this type or performance from now on I'm sure he'll being a first team regular in the coming seasons, he didn't look phased in his first game for one of the biggest clubs in the world :)

Mate I want to get on board and be happy as much as the rest but it was only a pre season friendly.

After we see him in the Premiership (if Rafa thinks hes good enough) then well be able to make a good judgement. I remember how all the team said that Gonzales was "flying" in training before he made a proper debut in the league and we all know what happened after that.

Personally I have a gut feeling this guy is going to be another Paletta. The onyl decent Argies to play in England in the last few years are Tevez, Mascherano and Heinze. The rest of these guys are just about good enough for the Championship.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:14 pm

bavlondon wrote:Personally I have a gut feeling this guy is going to be another Paletta. The onyl decent Argies to play in England in the last few years are Tevez, Mascherano and Heinze. The rest of these guys are just about good enough for the Championship.

You heard it here first, Crespo and Messi to bring Sheffield United back to the Prem
JoeTerp

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:45 pm

spion wrote:According to Houllier, he's the new Mark Gonzalez!

Dont say that we dont want to curse him.

:D  :D  :D
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LittleHobo » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:57 pm

dont compare him to palleta

palleta looks like titus bramble

leto has ability.....looks like a stronger version of mark gonzalez...which aint so bad cause i think it was gonzalez's wimpyness that made him such a flop.....he was barged off the ball way to easy
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby RedBlood » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:42 am

bavlondon wrote:
Paul C wrote:Very impressed with him today, don't wanna judge from one game but if he produces this type or performance from now on I'm sure he'll being a first team regular in the coming seasons, he didn't look phased in his first game for one of the biggest clubs in the world :)

Mate I want to get on board and be happy as much as the rest but it was only a pre season friendly.

After we see him in the Premiership (if Rafa thinks hes good enough) then well be able to make a good judgement. I remember how all the team said that Gonzales was "flying" in training before he made a proper debut in the league and we all know what happened after that.

Personally I have a gut feeling this guy is going to be another Paletta. The onyl decent Argies to play in England in the last few years are Tevez, Mascherano and Heinze. The rest of these guys are just about good enough for the Championship.

why are u so negative man ???

why dont u try being a supporter
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Kukilon » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:33 am

I think it was a lot to do with Mark not enjoying his time here. He will probably be a hit back in Spain.

Leto looks very promising and he is already far better than Palletta.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:30 pm

Time shall tell.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion