Rafa please buy........................... - Ricardo quaresma!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Elchris » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:10 pm

stmichael wrote:Going purely on Bascombes report i dont think we are going to sign Quaresma. :(

where can i read his report mate...?
Elchris

Postby lfcseb » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:26 pm

he would be great will cost alot though
lfcseb

Postby scouser 'til I die » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:01 pm

Just read that Pepe, Porto's defender, has just signed for Real Madrid for 20 mil. By looking at the price he must be a decent player and thats two good players thath Porto have let go now - Pepe and Anderson to the mancs. Which begs the question how many are they willing to let go from there squad. this could have an effect on our chances of getting Quaresma after all.

Just a thought sorry to be such a kill joy :p

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby tubby » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:04 pm

The_Rock wrote:(actually he was the only one in the porto team who got past chelsea players with ease).

But that same logic can be used for when Morientes tore past the Chelsea defence when he was at Monaco. We all saw what a different story it was when he came to us.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:13 pm

bavlondon wrote:
The_Rock wrote:(actually he was the only one in the porto team who got past chelsea players with ease).

But that same logic can be used for when Morientes tore past the Chelsea defence when he was at Monaco. We all saw what a different story it was when he came to us.

Moro didn't have any pace...Thats why he failed here. He needed to have a lot of time on the ball to make an impact.

Quaresma has tons of pace and his close control of the ball is awesome....He wouldn't find it that hard to adapt in the premier league.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:34 pm

It has all gone quit on the Quresama issu it seems Rafa may prefer Babel if si i would be dissaponted.
grayghost

Postby club_Levis » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:51 pm

grayghost wrote:It has all gone quit on the Quresama issu it seems Rafa may prefer Babel if si i would be dissaponted.

I am as worried. We seem to be good at getting 2nd choices and more inferior players than better players.Torres instead of the magnificient Villa and now Babbel instead of Malouda/Quaresma.While LFC might be improving this season teams above us are even getting stronger.
club_Levis

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:31 pm

People are getting far too carried away about queresma, he is a good player and has the ability and potential to be great, but he is FAR from the finished article. People saying he is world class already and better than C.Ronaldo are way of the mark, this guy dosnt yet have the consistency or football brain of a great winger yet. Many fans were always complaining about Garcia losing the ball, and making risky moves on the pitch, well u would be in for a treat if this guy signed! some of the stuff he trys to pull on the pitch is incredibly stupid at times, and he hasnt quite mastered when to dribble and when to pass at the right times, he hangs on to the ball too much for my liking.

Id like us to sign him, but not for over £15mil, as that would be far too much for a guy who is far from the finished article, and at this stage is still more show pony than end product.
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:37 pm

club_Levis wrote:
grayghost wrote:It has all gone quit on the Quresama issu it seems Rafa may prefer Babel if si i would be dissaponted.

I am as worried. We seem to be good at getting 2nd choices and more inferior players than better players.Torres instead of the magnificient Villa and now Babbel instead of Malouda/Quaresma.While LFC might be improving this season teams above us are even getting stronger.

Villa wasnt even for sale.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Coiso » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:50 am

Rafa please buy........................... Wesley Sneijder :p
Coiso

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion