Robbie fowler week - Best moments

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby grayghost » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 pm

Its Robbie Fowler week and i want to know what are your best Fowler moments they can be anything from goals to celabrations ur maybe something he did out side of football. like the surport of the dock workers  :D

Mine has to be when he scored on Cantonas return against the Mancs. EC had just returned from his ban and the media were building him up but it was Robbie who stole the day with a great perfurmance

PS.. Plus that goal was my all time fav the way he just bang it in from the wing class so what are your best memories of GOD
  :bowdown  :bowdown
grayghost

Postby The Ace1983 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:17 pm

I'll never forget his honesty when he tried to get the ref to take back the penalty he won against Arsenal. You don't get players like that anymore. Can you imagine Drogba, Rooney or Ronaldo turning down a spot kick. I was screaming at him there and then, even though I knew it was the right thing to do. Still scored though :D  .

That 4 minute hat-trick will also go down in legend.

God. What else needs be said?
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:30 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:I'll never forget his honesty when he tried to get the ref to take back the penalty he won against Arsenal. You don't get players like that anymore. Can you imagine Drogba, Rooney or Ronaldo turning down a spot kick. I was screaming at him there and then, even though I knew it was the right thing to do. Still scored though :D  .

Ace he never still scored mate, he tamely slotted it the way Seaman was diving and Mcateer slotted in the rebound  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:34 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
The Ace1983 wrote:I'll never forget his honesty when he tried to get the ref to take back the penalty he won against Arsenal. You don't get players like that anymore. Can you imagine Drogba, Rooney or Ronaldo turning down a spot kick. I was screaming at him there and then, even though I knew it was the right thing to do. Still scored though :D  .

Ace he never still scored mate, he tamely slotted it the way Seaman was diving and Mcateer slotted in the rebound  :D

Thats because Fowler was such a great guy he gave Seamen the eyes to tell him which way to go.  :buttrock
grayghost

Postby stmichael » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:42 pm

probably my favourite fowler goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....search=
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby grayghost » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:54 pm

stmichael wrote:probably my favourite fowler goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....search=

Yeah preety good just seen the one against Blackburn res last season just class.
grayghost

Postby grayghost » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:23 pm

Maybe i should have started a new thread but what i would like to know is who do you think was the better striker Robbie Fowler ur Ian Rush.

For me it has to be Fowler. Did not get to see much of Rush only what i saw on higlights of yesteryear.
Maybe some of the old timers on here can educate me on who was the better player.
grayghost

Postby stmichael » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:13 pm

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby grayghost » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:23 pm

stmichael wrote:Image

one of the best moments shut thouse Blue noses right up. ha. :buttrock  :buttrock
grayghost

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion