"gingerism"? - What's the story?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby kunilson » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:34 pm

i like ginger ale
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:27 pm

destro wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Why doesnt anyone call these OAP's who dye there hair blue? or teenagers who dye it green?

They are called 'The Blue Rinse Brigade' and as for teenagers with dyed hair, there are called plenty of names

I dont see it as any different than say, having a big nose ( Thommo) or cross eyes,big ears
???

Actually your right, especially against teenagers ! there are so many names to say about them, they become students and so they get more stick for trying to get a proper job, yeah im convinced, its a way of life, gingers, fat people, teenagers, students, townies (chavs), goths, americans, FRENCH PEOPLE !
Im sure we are all nice as pie to these people but the minute any one of these lot say anything against us then the ammunition is just there waiting to be fired !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:41 am

LFC2007 wrote:
destro wrote:Some people ( Ginger ones) would class the name calling and joke telling they endure  as serious as any form of racism

Or fatism, freckleism, white hairism, :censored: car-ism, wife's uglyism, get a new girlfriendshe'ssougly-ism.

:D

colour of skin or colour of hair?

all the same if u ask me. some gingers should sue people now, get special ginger award shows etc etc

sue companies for not getting pay rises due to gingerness...why not?

:pirate

ps - im not ginger

and why is it if a bird is fit shes strawberry blonde? (nicole kidman) but if shes ugly shes a gingner (fat bird offemmerdale)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:37 pm

Have not read this thread, sorry (lil bit tipsy)

BUT, red-nuts, ginger haired people should be put down at birth. Its more humane.

its like a virtual planetoid.  :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:27 pm

I, like virtually every other non-ginger person in this country, have teased red-heads at some point. My best mate is a ginger Newcastle fan - so you can imagine the taunts I throw his way.

But then - he has always given just as good. When we were growing up, I was a fat kid, so he'd give it the old "fat b*stard", etc, etc, etc, so the natural thing was to reply with - "I can lose weight, but you'll always be a ginger c*nt", and so on.

But mine has never gone beyong playful banter, and I've never offended a red head. (Believe it or not! :D)

Anyhoo - I am currently seeing a red head, and I think she's f*cking gorgeous. Like a better looking version of Avril Lavigne:

(But without the stupid dress-sense. :D)
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:28 pm

thats why

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:I, like virtually every other non-ginger person in this country, have teased red-heads at some point. My best mate is a ginger Newcastle fan - so you can imagine the taunts I throw his way.

But then - he has always given just as good. When we were growing up, I was a fat kid, so he'd give it the old "fat b*stard", etc, etc, etc, so the natural thing was to reply with - "I can lose weight, but you'll always be a ginger c*nt", and so on.

But mine has never gone beyong playful banter, and I've never offended a red head. (Believe it or not! :D)

Anyhoo - I am currently seeing a red head, and I think she's f*cking gorgeous. Like a better looking version of Avril Lavigne:

What about this dress sense mate?  :oh:

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:14 pm

supersub wrote:I think this is a form of racism and I have suffered terribly at the hands of certain ex members of this forum and they took it to new heights on there own,now defunct forums.Roberts made my life hell with his ginger taunts;cruelly including my wife and children in shocking treatment...how we slept at night ,god only knows;then I realised I'm not ginger,it's just an avatar of supersub,Davy Fairclough,it's not me!
            so happily the family and myself can sleep soundly and we have suffered no racist threats and the only gingernuts in our house are in the biscuit tin.
            However I think the treatment that the red haired people in our country receives is despicable and some people need to hang their heads in shame. :D

So you are not actually David Fairclough, and thats just a picture in your avatar ? Am not having that.

Does that mean i am not really Ace Ventura  ???

I hope not.  :(

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:26 am

you look more like the parrot mate :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:31 am

Bad Bob wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:I, like virtually every other non-ginger person in this country, have teased red-heads at some point. My best mate is a ginger Newcastle fan - so you can imagine the taunts I throw his way.

What about this dress sense mate?  :oh:

Yes - I think I could get used to that...   :O  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum