Would we really miss alonso? - Xabi swap deal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 31, 2007 4:37 pm

lets all go!!!!

we really need the season to start, people getting itchy already and we got a while to go yet.

lets just face fatcs that we would miss alonso but wed cope. we are a better squad/team with him in it
Last edited by dawson99 on Thu May 31, 2007 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GunGod » Thu May 31, 2007 4:56 pm

Sabre wrote:Yes Gungod, you're right there.

But we all know Lando, he's an old poster. He made the valid and good footie points pages and pages ago. Now he's in his rant/vehement mode, and I don't take literally his words now. It's a classic Lando mode in which words like spunk, donkey, shít, orgasm, dick, and raped appear often.

So yes, some of the facts that Lando pointed out in this last pages cannot be considered like that. :)

Alrighty thanks Sabre for dishing out the impartial and accurate judgement.

I see that Lando has replied after your post but I can't be bothered to reply to him anymore since you just enlightened me there's nothing worth replying to.

:D
GunGod

Postby agoodmentality » Thu May 31, 2007 4:59 pm

dawson99 wrote:rooney rio and carrick not all in the same year tho. they add a player or 2 every season, not go out and buy 80 mill worth in 3 months. thats all im saying. and thats exactly what cheatski do every summer. you wait and see what happens when we put in a 20 million bid as example for tevez and cheatski just say "feck it, 30 million". Thats why Rafa wont say who hes going for, thats why the pople that are getting touted are probably not the ones we will end up with

how about ,,hargreaves£18M , anderson £17M and  nani £13M,  the mancs don't need to buy the prem do they

get real

SHOW RAFA THE MONEY !
I've watched my Heroes throught the slats at Melwood,,
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

Don't EVER question my loyalty or support.

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby LFC2007 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:03 pm

agoodmentality wrote:
dawson99 wrote:rooney rio and carrick not all in the same year tho. they add a player or 2 every season, not go out and buy 80 mill worth in 3 months. thats all im saying. and thats exactly what cheatski do every summer. you wait and see what happens when we put in a 20 million bid as example for tevez and cheatski just say "feck it, 30 million". Thats why Rafa wont say who hes going for, thats why the pople that are getting touted are probably not the ones we will end up with

how about ,,hargreaves£18M , anderson £17M and  nani £13M,  the mancs don't need to buy the prem do they

get real

SHOW RAFA THE MONEY !

I don't think anyone actually understands your point, what is it?

We need to start competing in the transfer market with Manure and cheatski, it's not breaking news.
LFC2007

Postby agoodmentality » Thu May 31, 2007 5:05 pm

dawson99 wrote:agoodmentality, all im saying is

a: we cant compete financially with cheatski (they buy players and not play them paying over the odds so no one else can buy them: wright phillips, parker)

b: we dont need to spend 80 million. we dont need 3 world class strikers, 2 wingers in one season. weve got the essence of the team, now we need to nurture and mould it in the summer with 2 or 3 max brilliant signings.

how much do you think a "brilliant  signing x 3 max" would cost,, £12M maybey,,get real the mancs have just spent £30M on two teenagers !
three "brilliant signings" in my eyes would cost £60M at least

do you ever want to win the prem?

SHOW RAFA THE MONEY !
I've watched my Heroes throught the slats at Melwood,,
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

Don't EVER question my loyalty or support.

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu May 31, 2007 5:10 pm

I can understand peoples impatience ,i really can , and i know the mancs have just splashed out £50 million on 3 players ,but for crying out loud the transfer window doesn't even open until tomorrow . Can we have a little more calm about the place , it's bad enough having to put up with theory or hypothesis or feckin fact without people losing there heads over the transfer of players not under our control whatsoever. GO WOBBLE YOUR HEADS and come back when your more calm.

RANT OVER :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu May 31, 2007 5:44 pm

Asked by a spanish journalist of MARCA about Barcelona and other (?) SPanish club interests Alonso has said in Spanish "I don't know anything about that interest, I cannot say other thing than that. RIght now, I'm not thinking about that things"

Well, I hope to read a "I have a new contract with LFC soon".
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu May 31, 2007 8:32 pm

Anyway. I reckon everybody has got a few things off their chest, and hopefully we all feel better for it. It may go down as a bit of a classic thread in truth, with some heavywieght ranters and ravers exchanging blows, egged on by us onlookers from the outside. Thankfully it seems just about honours even to me so it seems like a decent place to call it quits.
If we could all try and put it behind us, not allow spats which reared their ugly heads on here to spill over into other threads that would be cool. For my part, I'll bet I'm not alone in hoping we sign somebody soon, if only so we've got something to talk about other than having rows with each other      :D .
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu May 31, 2007 8:33 pm

Thats the key sound turning in the lock.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion