School shooting - Usa

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:57 am

metalhead wrote:
peewee wrote:
kewp80 wrote:I don't really appreciate the comment about the spineless Yank authorities. I would like to see you run into a building that has just been hit by a plane and is about to collapse.

dear me, i am sure the coment was aimed at the authority of the american government rather than at the fire dept and police dept who were sadly used as pawns on that day. these were real people doing a real job, but no different to people in these positions in any other country in the world.

the fact is the US government is spineless, too worried about the gun lobbyists and worried about losing their cushy positions to do something about the gun culture in the US. and dont even get me started on the war on iraq whilst at the same time sh1tting yourselves about north korea, the US just looks like bullies on the international stage, only attack the weaklings (and then make a mess of it). its a crazy situation, looking for scapegoats elsewhere, blaming the movies etc. just turn the news on and look at iraq, that should be enough.

this is not an attack on the americans, i have met many and most of the americans i have met are decent, friendly people, however your country is run by an imbecile who lost the first election and was then voted in for a second term who has no idea about right or wrong.

america needs a strong leader to stand up to lobbyists and to tell them straight, sadly now though there are so many guns in circulation the US that its a no win situation

Peewee, would you be so kind to teach the president how to speak english  :D

:D   no, then he wouldnt be as funny
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:06 am

Metalhead, funny was our ex president Aznar trying to talk in English. What a joke. I have a good english compared to him  :D
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:02 pm

Sabre wrote:Metalhead, funny was our ex president Aznar trying to talk in English. What a joke. I have a good english compared to him  :D

My president isn't even better, he cracked me up when he was speaking via phone in CNN during the war! he was bloody hilarious with his accent  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kewp80 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:59 pm

Yeah, Bush speaks spanish better than he can speak english... he should of been gone after only one term. :glare:
kewp80

Postby metalhead » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:31 pm

kewp80 wrote:Yeah, Bush speaks spanish better than he can speak english... he should of been gone after only one term. :glare:

???
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kewp80 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:16 am

For real, he made a speech in Mexico and I swear his spanish sounded better than his english.
kewp80

Postby Sniddle » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:29 pm

FYI, I've not read the thread in it's entirity.

I would say that this tragedy should encourage the better enforcement of gun laws.  Maybe more responsible gun control laws, i.e. more thourough background checks, that help keep these situations from happening.  I'm all for someone that wants to own a gun, just make sure he's responsible and intellegent in his use, like hunting.
Sniddle

Postby jeffiroquai » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:15 pm

kewp80 wrote:Yeah, Bush speaks spanish better than he can speak english... he should of been gone after only one term. :glare:

To true, our idiot in chief cannot even speak in coherent sentences. :veryangry

20 January 2009, the Shrubs last day in office.  Cannot come to soon if you ask me.
'Obviously Rafa is notorious for chopping and changing but he is chopping and changing with cream and caviar.'-Steve Coppell
jeffiroquai
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum