Mascherano quality?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:21 pm

JoeTerp wrote:does he have any nicknames at liverpool yet, I know its early in his career but he has been one of our best players lately.  It said that his spanish nickname was jefecito meaning little chief anybody in the kop calling him that?

Short @rse. :)
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:37 pm

Okay, I know I jumped on people for hyping the lad too much after 3-4 games but this kid is the real deal.  Let's get him signed to a permanent contract.  Great, great signing. :buttrock
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Owzat » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:41 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:does he have any nicknames at liverpool yet, I know its early in his career but he has been one of our best players lately.  It said that his spanish nickname was jefecito meaning little chief anybody in the kop calling him that?

Short @rse. :)

How about 'the Masc' (pronounce mask)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:45 pm

Stu.Murph wrote:Hargreaves is rediculously overated.

It's a mistaker to maker your target so obvious and let it drag on. Prices go up and the end result is a player you'd probably have paid too much for is twice as overpriced. Hargreaves is maybe worth £7m-£10m and the mancs would be best advised sticking with Carrick and spending the money on a more attacking player. In fact if I were fergie, heaven forbid, I'd sell Saha and get in a quality striker or two.

But since when did fergie worry about paying over the odds for a player or signing donkeys? They paid more for Rooney, Ferdinand, Veron, Carrick, Smith, Saha and a number of others, than they were worth then. Amazingly chelski paid £15m for Veron and cut the mancs' losses!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:59 pm

Saw the game last night Masherino is quality well better than momo who seems to be strugling in games of late, Why was't Alonso playing. I can see him leaving this summer for barca hope not he would be the better option than momo in the middle if SG and masherino are not playing
grayghost

Postby BOODIDDY » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:21 am

i've been told that javier is ours permanantly. That was moores last gift to the club. He personally funded the deal. 10m for his services. cheap as chips.
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:56 am

BOODIDDY wrote:i've been told that javier is ours permanantly. That was moores last gift to the club. He personally funded the deal. 10m for his services. cheap as chips.

:kungfu:
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Effes » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:36 am

BOODIDDY wrote:i've been told that javier is ours permanantly. That was moores last gift to the club. He personally funded the deal. 10m for his services. cheap as chips.

Are you not getting confused with the funding for Kuyt?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:51 am

Sheer quality, it is a wonder why Pardew and West Ham did not try harder to fit him in.

Their loss is our gain.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion