Are you having a laff, mr o'leary?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stan Laurel » Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:43 pm

I am back now from Euro 2004 Championship!!

Hope you all are well, lads!!!

It is great to back here with you all True Liverpool Supporters!!

Aston Villa having a right fecking laff again!!! Mr O'Leary is being heavily linked with a 3m for Milan Baros.

Newcastle & PSV Eindhoven are interested too.

3 MILLION ARE THEY F**KING PI55ED.....WHY DON'T LIVERPOOL JUST HAVE A F**KING AUCTION.........WE'LL BE SELLING GLADYS THE F**KING TEA LADY NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:50 pm

Hello

While you were away, this forum has been inundated with Silly posts that stevie g is off!

But i dont think he played well enough to warrnat a 30m move, plus he's under contract!

The tea lady can go though, as she maker ****** sarnies.
84-1083280474

Postby jack66 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:53 pm

In the mirror 2day,aston villa are interested in buying danny murphy,i think that might please the hustler:D
jack66

Postby Stan Laurel » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:01 pm

I remember before I went to Portugal, that you are much better than Danny Murphy, is that right?

Tell you what, I got a feeling that Stevie will leave Liverpool after his holiday, look like he is on way to play for Chelsea next season!!!! So he can f**k off to play for scum!!
If he goes, he will betrayed me and have you heard there is a big graffiti in Walton, that "Steve Gerrard is a Traitor".
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:16 pm

Stan Laurel wrote:I remember before I went to Portugal, that you are much better than Danny Murphy, is that right?

Tell you what, I got a feeling that Stevie will leave Liverpool after his holiday, look like he is on way to play for Chelsea next season!!!! So he can f**k off to play for scum!!
If he goes, he will betrayed me and have you heard there is a big graffiti in Walton, that "Steve Gerrard is a Traitor".

Yes i wrote that graffitti.

If murphys off thats a bonus, yes I am better than Danny and Im available for 100 grand a week.

I cant see him going though, he hasnt given benitez a chance, he doesnt need to move on until he's about 28 ish, and it would cause a 'mini uproar' amidst die hard liverpool fans , as the only reason is money.

Imagine if he did move and came back to Anfield? I hardly think he is gonna get a warm welcome. Just like Steve McManaman when he went to Madrid for 70 grand a week. Money grabber.

If he wanted to go then....so what? He aint no zidane.
84-1083280474

Postby Santa » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:22 pm

TheHustler wrote:
Stan Laurel wrote:I remember before I went to Portugal, that you are much better than Danny Murphy, is that right?

Yes i wrote that graffitti.

If murphys off thats a bonus, yes I am better than Danny and Im available for 100 grand a week.

I cant see him going though, he hasnt given benitez a chance, he doesnt need to move on until he's about 28 ish, and it would cause a 'mini uproar' amidst die hard liverpool fans , as the only reason is money.

Imagine if he did move and came back to Anfield? I hardly think he is gonna get a warm welcome. Just like Steve McManaman when he went to Madrid for 70 grand a week. Money grabber.

If he wanted to go then....so what? He aint no zidane.

what the f...never mind!
Not a word from you make any freakin sense!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:50 pm

Santa, been sayin that for months mate. :)

Hello

While you were away, this forum has been inundated with Silly posts that stevie g is off!

But i dont think he played well enough to warrnat a 30m move, plus he's under contract!

The tea lady can go though, as she maker ****** sarnies.

Contract? Whats that got to do with anything? Saha and Parker where under contract yet there clubs had to sell. 80 of the players that move clubs are under contract. So whats your point?

Stan Laurel...

Listen mate.... while you where away we read this comment by thehustler "Micheal Ballacks another Danny Murphy".

So he obviously thinks he's better than Ballack aswell. :D
115-1073096938

Postby greenred » Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:09 pm

That 3m Villa bid was pre tournament.I reckon Milan is probably worth five times that now.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:11 pm

I'd be very happy if Murphy is forced out. He is a bad player.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby mistyred » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:19 pm

Milan B just scored two peachy crackin F***** goals..Woa this is gona be the season of change lads i can feel it in me waters.:cool:

Different baros this time,No Gerrard H to leave him on the bench (what a t******).
Last edited by mistyred on Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:22 pm

banana wrote:I'd be very happy if Murphy is forced out. He is a bad player.

Zarababe then how will we beat Man Utd at Trafford hey luv.

Super Danny Murphy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Stan Laurel » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:05 pm

Hustler,

Are you being stupid again that you are better than Michael Ballack, for f**k sake, will ya?

He is World Class player, so how come you are not World Class player then? Cos I never see you playing for any professional football clubs, just think before you say!!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion