Zarababe!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby crouchaldinho » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:39 pm

Bloody hell, you're not still arguing about bloody oxo cubes are ya??

Oh yeah, sorry, that was on the telly (sure you can see where i got mixed up though!) :D
crouchaldinho

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:40 pm

Judge wrote:
peewee wrote:joko, i havent fallen out with anyone important to me as they know what i am talking about.

trust me i was a policeman once

:D

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Mikz » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:56 pm

This thread should end brother, its causing too many rifts just like the George Best one.
  Some people are more sensitive about certain things and I admire Peewee for actually speaking up , for in this case we need to draw a line in the sand on jokes about infidels and bombings. It might not offend yourself but might just offend your brother ...and why would ya wanna do that. :no

Im happy to chair the Peace talks
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Salty Sock » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:04 pm

Mikz wrote:This thread should end brother, its causing too many rifts just like the George Best one.
  Some people are more sensitive about certain things and I admire Peewee for actually speaking up , for in this case we need to draw a line in the sand on jokes about infidels and bombings. It might not offend yourself but might just offend your brother ...and why would ya wanna do that. :no

Im happy to chair the Peace talks

I like the peace Mikz exudes on this forum :)
I am also a man of peace. This thread should get back on topic!
Salty Honors Acceptee List: Graham01, grayghost, dawson99, Bamaga Man, GYBS, LegBarnes, frankp57, Toffeehater, crazyhorse , Number 9, dward, Judge, Sabre :) PM for info!

Salty Sock

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:07 pm

lock it brother
112-1077774096

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:07 pm

I've told the other moderators I'm not touching this thread. 

So don't come crying to me when you're all fighting cause I couldn't care less okay?  You've all made your beds.
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:09 pm

i made mine this morning jon :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:14 pm

What started as a joke about the imminent takeover off the club has been turned on its head. (I have read no other threads cos its the same old same old ay, so I don't read them nor do I post in them)

I can see on reflection that my remarks could be construed in bad taste, though my intention was to emphasise the changing fashion as a result of the DIC - muslim takeover for the fans and the veil for the players - get it!

It is quite ironic actually that those who carried out the bombings have left a legacy of stop and search for people dressed in that atire, who are actually from my heritage. However it was a tongue in cheek comment, which in know way was made in the context of those who lost their lives, through evil and heonous actions. In fact on the day of the bombings, my sister was in London, and my family and I were panicked about her safety. So to link my comment to a sight in memory of those who died was out of order - but I expected nothing less form the member who pursued this, quite vigourously.

This sight has been full of talk about Islam and people from such communities living in Britain. Support for the BNP has been condoned on the basis, that ' what would you expect' and what is recorded in secret is 'shocking',  but is no different to what extremist groups like the BNP also do behind closed doors. I don't condone either - both are propagaters of hatred and creating divisions, and suspicions and both go against decency, humanity and tolerance. 

Condoning support for facists, and supporting muslim extremists is the same in my book - it's wrong.

If you 'know' me you'll know where I was coming from, so thank you god for the sense that was also displayed by some sound posters.

Yes there shoud be one rule for all, 'the muslims' have to put up with the constant jibes and even then we can have a joke about it, whilst the biggotts all huddle together and have a pat on the back session.

As for Metalhead - sound bloke who lives with the trials and tribulations of terrorism, extremism and the consequneces of a disasterous foriegn policies - if he can have a laff about it, then well ..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum