Kelvin mackenzie - First class kunt

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redhayesy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:54 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=157587.0

Granada have commissioned a series of programmes to be presented by kelvin mackenzie.Granada/ITV kelvin mackenzie as one of the hosts to their new reality TV show in which he tries to help failing regional newspapers to become more successful. (no that is not a :censored: take either)

Granada, a shareholder in LFC? A producer of Liverpool DVD's?

http://www.petitiononline.com/rawk2/petition.html

FOR FECKS SAKE ! IF THAT IS THE CASE DOES THE CLUB KNOW ABOUT IT? IF NOT LET "S MAKE SURE THEY KNOW ABOUT IT & HOPE THEY TAKE THE NESSASARY ACTION. THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER PRODUCERS OF DVD"S THE CLUB COULD USE! :veryangry
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:22 am

so, what happened?  did it (the radio 5 live broadcast) go ahead as planned?  and was the petition in vain?....someone somewhere must be feeling very smug about themselves, clearly.  Im surprised there has been little if any fallout from the event (yet).  In other words the BBC swept the 'protestations' under their hypocritic carpet and carried on regardless then.....absolute disgrace. And there will be people in the world who didnt follow the courage of their convictions and sign the thing i suppose..well, its too late now. At least to make a damn of a difference anyway. Shame on the BBC and shame on you!

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?rawk1

the participants are allowed the luxury of a good nights kip. The rest... :glare:  well, plainly are not worthy of the name of this great clubs heritage and should find all difficulty in finding their excuses landing upon sympathetic ears.  Still, if those are the convictions they stand by, who are we to judge. The outright blasphemy of it all though.  :no   the phallitic cretin is no doubt, smirking and preparing his next pearls of wisdom as we speak....and who let him do it.  More pertinantly, who paid them to let him!  Only one of the principle organisations this country is reknowned as portraying its 'stiff-upper lip' like morals and stout ethical values through, thats who!  How the mighty have fallen from grace....and how they were allowed to.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby peterc1992 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:07 pm

i think  it was still on,i got back an email saying that they know about our protest but(they more or less said we dont care ,but were putting him on,)

they said that he was  a brilliant broadcaster and loads of :censored:

i dont know if it was on because i didnt watch it and i went ahead with the protest
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:23 pm

I think I read somewhere on RAWK or another forum that it was moved to a shit Christmas Eve slot when only people without a tele and no other radio stations available would tune in or something. So there may be a small morale victory there for us.

KOPITES 1  SHIT ON THE SOLE OF THE WORLDS SHOE NIL.   :p
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:39 pm

A scheduling decision"  5 Live Controller Bob Shennan said about the change of slot, and I certainly think it was.

But  a scheduling decision based on minimising public outrage, and after what I hear on 5 Live ten minutes ago, at 14.40,  I think I understand it even better.

14.40-14.45 today, Xmas Day 2006,  was quite a moving 5 minutes of radio. Alan Green, at this stage of an excelent programme on the history and current state of football commentary on radio and TV,  talked amongst other things about his experience of reporting from the gym (the improvised morgue) at Hillsborough on 15.4.89. I was in tears as I listened.

He didn't say anything about any lies, or the truth or who was to blame, but the MacLiar's programme, had it stayed in its original slot, would have been on later the same afternoon. Someone  must have made Shennan realise that this could not happen.

Thank you Alan Green.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:20 pm

i have recieved through the post today a t-shirt from a gentleman called gerry who is a volunteer in the hjc shop. on the front & back of the shirt it reads in capital letters -MACKENZIE SUN SCUM. i shall wear this shirt on any occasion i can to spread the message.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:38 pm

redhayesy wrote:i have recieved through the post today a t-shirt from a gentleman called gerry who is a volunteer in the hjc shop. on the front & back of the shirt it reads in capital letters -MACKENZIE SUN SCUM. i shall wear this shirt on any occasion i can to spread the message.

This T-shirt

:buttrock
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:27 pm

that"s the one mate! fecking brilliant isn"t it, i only wish when i wear it, someone who knows mackenzie see"s it! but as long as the message gets across that"s the main thing.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:11 pm

has anyone got an update on how the on line petition is going! also on demo for the arsenal cup tie.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion