Another problem

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:59 am

Smeg wrote:Right, I wanna corrupt this bird but she mates with another bird who fancies me. The one who fancies me isnt as pretty, and me mates take the :censored: saying shes a munter. I reckon shes ok though, much better than Mrs Palm and her 5 Finger children  :;):

But, ideally id like to pull the other bird but i dont know is she likes me so, if i risk it on her and get feck all, I will prob not be able to try it on with the bird who fanices me - as thatl look a bit cheap/harsh/ she might be turned off by then.

Any ideas?

smeg, shag the munter, but whilst on top, close your eyes and imagine you are rogering the fit one. but for gods sake dont call the fit ones name out  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:07 am

I REALLY DONT THINK SMEG WILL EVER GET A :censored:!!
:no
66-1120597113

Postby Sabre » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:29 am

Right, I wanna corrupt this bird but she mates with another bird who fancies me. The one who fancies me isnt as pretty, and me mates take the  saying shes a munter. I reckon shes ok though, much better than Mrs Palm and her 5 Finger children   

But, ideally id like to pull the other bird but i dont know is she likes me so, if i risk it on her and get feck all, I will prob not be able to try it on with the bird who fanices me - as thatl look a bit cheap/harsh/ she might be turned off by then.

Haha, this happens in Spain also.

As we say here "It's better a bird in the the hand, than one houndred flying" Meaning it's best to play secure rather than taking risks no matter how promising seems to take the risk.

The truth is, that if you don't enjoy the uglier one that doesn't warrant anything about the prettier one. DO NOT TRY, under any circunstances, to reach the pretty one through the ugly one through false friendship, because she might be ugly, but not stupid, and she'll spoil your plans soon enough.

The best thing you can do is relying in female hormones. Be with the uglier one, make her pass the best night of her life. Then the ugly one will tell her friends how good you are and how fortunate she is. And the envy and competition sense that every woman has, will make the rest of the work for you.

That's my Spanish view.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:35 am

Sabre wrote:
Right, I wanna corrupt this bird but she mates with another bird who fancies me. The one who fancies me isnt as pretty, and me mates take the  saying shes a munter. I reckon shes ok though, much better than Mrs Palm and her 5 Finger children   

Haha, this happens in Spain also.

As we say here "It's better a bird in the the hand, than one houndred flying" Meaning it's best to play secure rather than taking risks no matter how promising seems to take the risk.

The truth is, that if you don't enjoy the uglier one that doesn't warrant anything about the prettier one. DO NOT TRY, under any circunstances, to reach the pretty one through the ugly one through false friendship, because she might be ugly, but not stupid, and she'll spoil your plans soon enough.

The best thing you can do is relying in female hormones. Be with the uglier one, make her pass the best night of her life. Then the ugly one will tell her friends how good you are and how fortunate she is. And the envy and competition sense that every woman has, will make the rest of the work for you.

That's my Spanish view.

i should hope it is a spanish view and not greek  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:44 am

Greek is fine!! Let Smeg enter the right hole first!!

A job on its own! :D
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:10 pm

Smeg wrote:Right, I wanna corrupt this bird but she mates with another bird who fancies me. The one who fancies me isnt as pretty, and me mates take the :censored: saying shes a munter. I reckon shes ok though, much better than Mrs Palm and her 5 Finger children  :;):

Any ideas?

:laugh:

Go for it mate .............. if it all goes ti.ts up so to speak, you can ALWAYS find another two.

Any more questions on teenage troubles ?  :D
66-1112520797

Postby Judge » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:29 pm

Bamaga man wrote:

Any ideas?

:laugh:

Go for it mate .............. if it all goes ti.ts up so to speak, you can ALWAYS find another two.

what find another two ti'ts, he has troule finding one  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:51 pm

Sabre wrote:Haha, this happens in Spain also.

well there's a bloody coincidence. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum