Stats thread 2

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby crouchaldinho » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:49 pm

Premiership we're talking of course, although what that's got to do with anything I don't know.  It's only the Bible according to Sky Sports.  :censored: hate all the re-branding nonsense that's made us no longer the most successful club.  Apparently Manchester United have won it more times than ANYONE according to the Sky Sports demographic soccer fan and Blackburn Rovers are even more successful than Liverpool.  Only going back to 1992 of course.  It's all :censored: this Premiership stuff.

Only won ONE Champions League have we?  No Premier Leagues have we?  Let's get it :censored: right......

I know exactly what you mean here. I remember arguing with a scum fan in my local a while back, and he asked 'have liverpool ever won the premiership?' to which i replied, we've won the English league title 18 times. at which point he repeated his initial question. I gave the same answer. This went on for a good few minutes (and in all honesty, i dont know why i humoured that bullsh1t question even once ffs! must have been the stella taking effect), and i started getting irate about it. Just goes to show the tunnel vision of that particular group of fans have when discussing football history.
crouchaldinho

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion