Ciise looking forward to kop! - 1st july

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lurd » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:46 pm

Djibril Cisse signs in at Anfield on 1st July and the French striker says he can't wait to play for Liverpool and try and win the Premiership title. 
Cisse believes Liverpool can win the title and says he is so looking forward to playing in front of the Kop.

Cisse said: "Liverpool will be at the top this season and to win the championship will be perfect. I am looking forward to my first game with Liverpool.

"Two years ago I was at Anfield with Auxerre in the UEFA Cup and I was very impressed with the English fans. I want to sample the English atmosphere, to see full stadiums. That's why I wanted to join a big time like Liverpool.

"People should look for Liverpool this season. Liverpool will be competitive.

"The red shirt of Liverpool attracts me and I do not understand why people talk more of Arsenal than Liverpool."

Cisse says he can't wait to link up with Michael Owen in what could be a potential lethal and exciting partnership.

Cisse said: "With Owen, I feel we can do a good job. He is a great player and we are going to do good things."
lurd

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:55 pm

Cisse said: "With Owen, I feel we can do a good job. He is a great player and we are going to do good things."

with gerrard supporting too?
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby blind » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:02 pm

we can but hope
http://www.footballbadgers.com

My eyes are blind but I can see, The snowflakes glisten on the tree(s) The sun no longer sets me free I feel the snowflakes freezing me.

BS vol 4
blind
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion