Most memorable liverpool goal - Opinions

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby EddieC » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:30 pm

For what it meant to me, I'd go for Smicer vs Milan.

When Gerrards goal went in I thought 'Ok, maybe it won't be too embarrasing' but it was when Vladi scored I believed we could win it.

If you're talking about the technique, I'd go for Riise vs Birmingham in last seasons FA Cup. To get the ball perfectly in the corner from that angle is no mean feat, and it was made even sweeter by the scoreline that night.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:39 pm

supersub wrote:
A.B. wrote:Was anybody [I'm refering to the older posters here] at Anfield when Molby scored ''that'' goal against Manure that was never televised?

I was on the Kop that night.The only televised versions were the clubs home video and a video recording made for Ron Atkinson.Jan has a copy himself, that he asked Ron Atkinson for, because he rates it the best goal he ever scored.

just think i could have been standing next to you     :D

do you remember when the players used to kick balls into the crowd before the game, cheap floaters i think they were
112-1077774096

Postby stmichael » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:45 pm

peewee wrote:
stmichael wrote:
A.B. wrote:Was anybody [I'm refering to the older posters here] at Anfield when Molby scored ''that'' goal against Manure that was never televised?

i'm sure peewee was

cheeky fecker     :D

:D

nah, i remember you saying in the "41 reasons to laugh at mancs" thread that you were there.
Last edited by stmichael on Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:37 pm

peewee wrote:do you remember when the players used to kick balls into the crowd before the game, cheap floaters i think they were

remember them well... :D
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby crossy11 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:57 pm

There's many great goals scored at Liverpool. However the ones for me that have stuck in my head. They are either Gerrard's against West Ham (FA cup final), Agger's against West Ham or Gerrard's against Olympiakos. Those 3 goals are all super goals and they are my great goals for Liverpool.
:bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown
crossy11

Postby Effes » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:35 pm

supersub wrote:
peewee wrote:do you remember when the players used to kick balls into the crowd before the game, cheap floaters i think they were

remember them well... :D

I remember at one match some kid ran on from the Kemlyn, grabbed a ball and stuck two fingers up at the kop.
(the kop used to chuck them back on the pitch)
Tremendous
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion