This sucks - Bye bye premiership.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 67-1161385641 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:34 pm

lfc-all-my-life wrote:i thought we would win the league,ciggy i seriously think u think u know everything about liverpool,and u are pcuting them down alot
they have the squad to win it but they have to get the form going and  only for rotation we would be near the top now but it would come back at us near the end of the season

I really wouldn't argue with her, if you know what's good for you.  :D
67-1161385641

Postby lfc-all-my-life » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:35 pm

why?
lfc-all-my-life

Postby matrix » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:37 pm

lfc-all-my-life wrote:why?

that post must of been hard work, how long did it take you to type...   ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:38 pm

You'll lose.

Go ahead, be my guest, but don't come to me when she lays into you, I ain't defending you! :laugh:
67-1161385641

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:03 am

Every player takes time to settle in, can anyone here say Carracks settled in totally and replaced Roy Keane at Man utd? Can anyone sit here and say, judging on performances Ballacks set the premiership alight with his perfomances for Chelsea? The answer obviously is no, we have signed many players, and we may have our most miserable season ever, but as long as they do find there feet I have no problem, I known the pace of Bellamy will upset defenders, I know the skill of Gonzalez will provide many a goal and I know that Aurelio will show the brazilian class hes capable of. I have no worries, we may not win anything this year, we may not even make the Champions League, but if it means we'll become more of a team capable of winning the Premiership, so be it !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:16 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:Nearly all our hardest games of the season are out of the way, so i now predict us to go on a huge unbeaten run, starting very soon. Come the end of the season, we will easily finish in the top 4, and win a cup along the way, and everyone one will be saying how great Rafa is and that rotation is the best thing since sliced bread. If we finish outside of the top four ill eat my Liverpool shirt.

Not sure if you posted that with a hint of sarcasm but i agree with what your saying.
The majority of the hard games are out of the way and i also believe that we will now starting picking up plenty of points away, add that to our home form and we will be in the top 4 sooner rather than later.
The next 3 away games are vital, but imo very winnable (is that a word)
:D
MIddlesbrough
Wigan
Charlton

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:01 am

What about if we don't win a cup? Is that vital?
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:59 am

We have already won one.........
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alxy » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:44 am

The worst thing is that we keep losing the Premiership early on. Was the same case last year as well. Can't we at least wait until Feb/Mar before we say the title is out of our reach?

Why can't Liverpool get good early starts? Having said that, I believe if we give 1-2 more years to get his system in place, we will see a more settled Liverpool side from early on. We had too many new guys coming in. I hope Rafa keeps his faith in them and doesn't go shopping mad next summer transfer season. We do have some good lads there. Hopefully they find their rhythm and Liverpool find their system.
alxy

Postby 67-1161385641 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:20 am

Espionage wrote:We have already won one.........

Not quite, it's a shield, not a cup.
67-1161385641

Postby kop11 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:31 pm

i thought we had a good chance too!! i think the world cup has had a very big effect on are squad!! but at the end of the day this cant be a excuse
'i was made for liverpool and liverpool was made for me'

kop11

Postby alessandromagno » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:58 pm

Away from home we're making the same mistakes as 2 years ago.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion