Bloody hell - Steve mcmahon and his big mouth

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:43 am

met him, talked with him, and got pictured with him as well as watch him many times on espn/star
i wouldn't mention him in the same breath with lawrenson. i asked him some questions about lfc-related and his answers were totally positive to me. the thing is, he now works for influential regional media that requires him to be more balance in his comments and i think he's been doing it quite alright
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:14 pm

peewee wrote:its amazing the ammount of people posting on here who thinks liverpool are beyond and criticism

Whats even more amazing are the number of people in here who think the likes of Alan Hansen, Phil Thompson, Mark Lawrenson, Tommy Smith, etc etc know f'uck all about football   :laugh:.

We may not always like what some of our past legends say but that doesn't mean their talking sh'ite ,  I guess some in here are only interesred in opinions that mirror their own.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:40 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
peewee wrote:its amazing the ammount of people posting on here who thinks liverpool are beyond and criticism

Whats even more amazing are the number of people in here who think the likes of Alan Hansen, Phil Thompson, Mark Lawrenson, Tommy Smith, etc etc know f'uck all about football   :laugh:.

We may not always like what some of our past legends say but that doesn't mean their talking sh'ite ,  I guess some in here are only interesred in opinions that mirror their own.

You say that Woof, but WTF have Alan Hansen, Phil Thompson, Mark Lawrenson, Tommy Smith ever won?
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:41 pm

:D
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:49 pm

s@int wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

You say that Woof, but WTF have Alan Hansen, Phil Thompson, Mark Lawrenson, Tommy Smith ever won?

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Paul C » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:45 am

s@int wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

Good point!  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:27 am

Well, let's be frank, we've been f*cking woeful for the majority of the season so far.

If any ex-LFC players say so, you'd do well to come up with a decent argument against them.

Bottom line is that ex-players - particularly those that are actually fans of the club - will have their hearts riding on every result much like they did when they played for us, and just like every spod on here that spouts their opinion about anything and everything to do with LFC they'll have an opinion on what's going right, what's going wrong and what they'd do different.

Or maybe I'm wrong - we're actually having a great season and we're just being unlucky. Hmm. :p
ivor_the_injun

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion