Oasis - A short message

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:28 am

s@int wrote:What happened with Jerzy then? I thought he had been banned but he was on this afternoon. Visiting priviledges only?

Mods can only remove posting rights mate - LFC is the only one who can ban a member.

Once again:

Ha. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:56 am

s@int wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:Oasis you said if the mods banned you you wouldn't come back however once again I have to put up with your terrible posts and wind up threads.

YOU are the attention seeker.

YOU wind people up.

If you had any sort of life you would not return, like a tit trying to wind people up. Its sad and pathetic. I really hope there is more to your life than this. You are making the forum not a very nice place and by coming back you lack moral fibre.

All in all your a sad twat.

I am getting bored of posting on here now because every thread i go in you try and cause trouble. I am not threatening to leave, far from it, but with tits, sorry with a tit like you around there cannot be any serious discussions, so I won't be posting for a while because whats the point with WUM's around like you.

This is not a communist forum. Doesn't it tell you something that everyone thinks your a tit? Its because you are one. Saint, Ciggy, Bigmick, Lando, Judge, Barry and st mike are all school and everyone gets on with them, they made me feel very welcome and everyone else.

So Aufweidersehn Pet

I know exactly how you feel mate, like most on here I come on for a chat about football, a laugh and to find out more about the club I support.

What I dont want is the constant arguing, windup posting and
attention seeking of one sad individual named Jerzy/Oasis ruining it for everyone else.

Its getting to the point now were I am just not bothered about posting, whats the point when it will just get lost in the sea of posts about his latest windups.

This is an internet forum, people have different views and opinions, which is great because we can all learn things from each other. Oasis views on Liverpool right or wrong are not the problem as he tries to insinuate, its the deliberate windups by him that are the problem. What have Mexican players got to do with a match thread about Liverpool and Blackburn? Why go on about Lucas Neill as if hes a god when we are struggling and a goal down!

When I first started posting on here I was in awe of Bigmick's writing style and tactical knowledge of the game (his posts, and a few others were the reason I joined.) and the first time I disagreed with him I was expecting to get slapped down hard. To my surprise he was pleasant, self effacing and friendly, as I have since found most people are on here.

In the time I have been here I have only ever had a problem with two people Lando and Oasis. Lando thought I was a Manc and I thought he was an idiot, and we were both wrong. We have since become mates which says a lot more about Lando's good nature, than about me.

Oasis on the other hand seems to go out of his way to cause problems, create arguments and generally be as unpleasant as possible, caring more about the attention than about Liverpool. He seems to have fallen out with just about everyone that he can, and in the process he is ruining the site for everyone else.   :(

if you were both wrong, then is it that lando is the manc and your the idiot :D :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:32 am

Judge wrote:
s@int wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:Oasis you said if the mods banned you you wouldn't come back however once again I have to put up with your terrible posts and wind up threads.

YOU are the attention seeker.

YOU wind people up.

If you had any sort of life you would not return, like a tit trying to wind people up. Its sad and pathetic. I really hope there is more to your life than this. You are making the forum not a very nice place and by coming back you lack moral fibre.

All in all your a sad twat.

I am getting bored of posting on here now because every thread i go in you try and cause trouble. I am not threatening to leave, far from it, but with tits, sorry with a tit like you around there cannot be any serious discussions, so I won't be posting for a while because whats the point with WUM's around like you.

This is not a communist forum. Doesn't it tell you something that everyone thinks your a tit? Its because you are one. Saint, Ciggy, Bigmick, Lando, Judge, Barry and st mike are all school and everyone gets on with them, they made me feel very welcome and everyone else.

So Aufweidersehn Pet

I know exactly how you feel mate, like most on here I come on for a chat about football, a laugh and to find out more about the club I support.

What I dont want is the constant arguing, windup posting and
attention seeking of one sad individual named Jerzy/Oasis ruining it for everyone else.

Its getting to the point now were I am just not bothered about posting, whats the point when it will just get lost in the sea of posts about his latest windups.

This is an internet forum, people have different views and opinions, which is great because we can all learn things from each other. Oasis views on Liverpool right or wrong are not the problem as he tries to insinuate, its the deliberate windups by him that are the problem. What have Mexican players got to do with a match thread about Liverpool and Blackburn? Why go on about Lucas Neill as if hes a god when we are struggling and a goal down!

When I first started posting on here I was in awe of Bigmick's writing style and tactical knowledge of the game (his posts, and a few others were the reason I joined.) and the first time I disagreed with him I was expecting to get slapped down hard. To my surprise he was pleasant, self effacing and friendly, as I have since found most people are on here.

In the time I have been here I have only ever had a problem with two people Lando and Oasis. Lando thought I was a Manc and I thought he was an idiot, and we were both wrong. We have since become mates which says a lot more about Lando's good nature, than about me.

Oasis on the other hand seems to go out of his way to cause problems, create arguments and generally be as unpleasant as possible, caring more about the attention than about Liverpool. He seems to have fallen out with just about everyone that he can, and in the process he is ruining the site for everyone else.   :(

if you were both wrong, then is it that lando is the manc and your the idiot :D :D

We were both wrong YOU were the Manc and the idiot  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:25 pm

:D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum