Gerrards autobiography - Any good?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby coddy » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:48 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I'm reading it now, at about p350.

He seems so selfish with everything he does. In awe as a youngster, but so cocky and self-centred nowadays.

I have to say that despite the realities, I am disappointed that he sticks up for Gary Neville so much in the book. The bloke is a complete sh*thead, and Stevie comes out and says he's miles better than every other rightback, even FInnan.

Does he actually know what he's saying? Finnan p*sses all over that c*nt for ability, AND he's his club-mate.

Where's the loyalty, Ste?

When he was on about SH*tski, it seemed despite all the b*llocks about LFC being his club and the bastion of his dreams, he'd happily trade it in for a Premiership winners medal.

Now, I may be alone in this, but the lad doesn't talk how I'd expect a Liverpool player and captain to.

ANd this book is nowhere near as good as Fowler's.

Gerrard is just a*se-licking Fat Frank, "JT" and the scum players, whereas Robbie says it how it really is.

No matter what, Liverpool's captain shouldn't be bigging scum players up.
Fat Frank broke Xabi's ankle, then protested at the booking. No mention of that when Gerrard is a*se-licking him.

Shocking, really.

One thing you have to remember is that Stevie was about 4 seconds away from signing on the dotted line at Chelsea.

Although glad a :censored: he didn't go i bet he still has some hidden emotions somewhere. That tells me that Stevie doesn't really want to have to work for that EPL medal.
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum