Inane threads and posts - I vote to use the advanced debate forum

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:59 am

Dawson was acting as though you needed to of seen the match to know that the score was poor, which isn't true and yet he kept on saying that, so it annoyed me,

I suggest you learn how to read or at least how to lie better, Dawson only mentioned you hadnt seen the match ONCE and then you abused him (pages 16 and 17 of the Sheff United thread)

Obviously you can't read, where did I say I didn't use abusive language to people

Again learn how to read, my point was that you said "I've insulted people on here before, but that's when I'm givin grief by certain people for a certain amount of time" I then showed you where a liar by giving an example were you abused someone after ONE harmless post.

Who are these so called "gods" who treat fellow members so shabbily with their internet elitism?

I have disagreed with BigMick and Badbob, in my opinion two of our best posters, on numerous occasions and never received anything but pleasant and curtious replies. Or am I a secret member of the elitism club too?

As for new members ,I have PM'd a few to give them help and encouragement when they have had a poor start in the forum, including the aforementioned Billy 5 Times.

Everyone is out of step but you? Get a grip, you make windup posts, because thats the only way you can get the attention you crave.

As far as I am aware I have never been insulting or ambushed anyone, new poster or "god". I try to be polite and friendly and funnily enough most people are polite and friendly back. Maybe you should try it!

Everyone else seems to muddle along quite happily most of the time except for you. You seem to be falling out with, or irritating people most of the time.

[B]
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:13 am

s@int wrote:
Dawson was acting as though you needed to of seen the match to know that the score was poor, which isn't true and yet he kept on saying that, so it annoyed me,

I suggest you learn how to read or at least how to lie better, Dawson only mentioned you hadnt seen the match ONCE and then you abused him (pages 16 and 17 of the Sheff United thread)

Obviously you can't read, where did I say I didn't use abusive language to people

Again learn how to read, my point was that you said "I've insulted people on here before, but that's when I'm givin grief by certain people for a certain amount of time" I then showed you where a liar by giving an example were you abused someone after ONE harmless post.

Who are these so called "gods" who treat fellow members so shabbily with their internet elitism?

I have disagreed with BigMick and Badbob, in my opinion two of our best posters, on numerous occasions and never received anything but pleasant and curtious replies. Or am I a secret member of the elitism club too?

As for new members ,I have PM'd a few to give them help and encouragement when they have had a poor start in the forum, including the aforementioned Billy 5 Times.

Everyone is out of step but you? Get a grip, you make windup posts, because thats the only way you can get the attention you crave.

As far as I am aware I have never been insulting or ambushed anyone, new poster or "god". I try to be polite and friendly and funnily enough most people are polite and friendly back. Maybe you should try it!

Everyone else seems to muddle along quite happily most of the time except for you. You seem to be falling out with, or irritating people most of the time.

[B]

Could'nt agree more Saint.
Oasis likes to be controversial to wind people up and he succeeds in doing so.
Then moans about it when people get p.issed off with him.
So if you cant take it dont give it simple as that ..........
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:16 am

do you think oasis needs bumming - where has raflad gone :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:40 pm

s@int wrote:As far as I am aware I have never been insulting or ambushed anyone, new poster or "god". I try to be polite and friendly and funnily enough most people are polite and friendly back. Maybe you should try it!

Yup. When you first joined i accused you of being a manc. you didn't fly of the handle, but told me to shove the manc comment up my arse and got on with posting.

ps: there is an apology there somewhere.  :)

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:32 pm

babu wrote:
s@int wrote:As far as I am aware I have never been insulting or ambushed anyone, new poster or "god". I try to be polite and friendly and funnily enough most people are polite and friendly back. Maybe you should try it!

Yup. When you first joined i accused you of being a manc. you didn't fly of the handle, but told me to shove the manc comment up my arse and got on with posting.

ps: there is an apology there somewhere.  :)

As did I.

I make no secret of the fact I presumed S@int to be a Manc when he first joined.

Through learned discourse, he has proved me wrong.

And if it wasn't seen last time:

S@int - I'm sorry for being a tw*t to you in the past.  :nod

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:36 pm

Oasis wrote:Obviously you can't read, where did I say I didn't use abusive language to people? I'm not trying to make myself look good, but why should posters like Kev and Billy have thier post ignored and deemed a load of nonsense when you get some people on here who don't contribute to a discussion e.g Lando and Judge?

You know what, Oasis?

You really need to open your eyes and read the posts I make when I am not insulting people.

The fact of the matter is, generally, I post a heated response to encrusted vomit like yourself, THEN post what I actually have to offer to the thread.

If you want to go on believing I do nothing but argue, you go for it.

You are totally wrong, though.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:38 pm

for a long time i thought that "saint" and "oasis" were infact the same person, in that they were often having conversations with each other in the same thread, despite the fact that oasis' name never shows up in the active users list. their ip addresses are also very similar.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:03 pm

Hopefully our IP addresses are the only thing we have in common :D

You could have said BigMick or one of the better posters StMichael  :(
Last edited by account deleted by request on Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Judge » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:21 am

twins
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:10 am

Saint did receive some attacks yes when he started, so did I!! I was told why I wrote in such a know it all manner ! :D It's the advantage of being Spanish, at least you can't be accused of being a Manc or a Bitter :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:31 am

Sabre wrote:Saint did receive some attacks yes when he started, so did I!! I was told why I wrote in such a know it all manner ! :D It's the advantage of being Spanish, at least you can't be accused of being a Manc or a Bitter :)

is there a difference :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:14 pm

About 10 Braincells....

:p
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:34 pm

crazyhorse wrote:About 10 Braincells....

:p

now thats incredibly generous :d
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion