2005 cl final - Where can i find it?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby BOODIDDY » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:33 pm

i've got the road to istanbul. both matches sky and itv's. Home coming, reds in europe that sky did the night before. One night in may. Gerrard a year in my life. The champions league matches from that season and all the papers from the day of the match and the day after.

I guess one day they are gonna be worth a fortune. But if anyone wants a copy of the dvd's feel free to pm me. I ain't advertising moderators just trying to help fellow kopites! (for a fee of course only minimal!)
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby soccerfreek421 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:59 pm

OK so I've decided that with my first paycheck, I will but the Road to Instanbul DVD and a Liverpool shirt.  I've had enough of waiting for a German torrent.

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very
disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more
important than that." Bill Shankly
soccerfreek421
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:31 pm

Here is an torrent of the final with english commentary, plenty of seeds. It should work fine.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HantsRed » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:33 pm

soccerfreek421 wrote:OK so I've decided that with my first paycheck, I will but the Road to Instanbul DVD and a Liverpool shirt.  I've had enough of waiting for a German torrent.

You should change your name to Footballfreek421 as soon as possible.
"Soccer" is a blasphemous word which was invented only to wind up fans of the beautiful game called FOOTBALL.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
HantsRed

Postby soccerfreek421 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:30 pm

I realize that the actual term is football (I am just used to using the word soccer) but I went through the control panel and I cannot see a place to change my name other wise I would.

soccerfreek421
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HantsRed » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:09 pm

soccerfreek421 wrote:I realize that the actual term is football (I am just used to using the word soccer) but I went through the control panel and I cannot see a place to change my name other wise I would.

ok then you are forgiven for your heinous crime.

Was only joking with you mate, well half-joking anyway.
:D
HantsRed

Postby el_stinger » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:17 pm

spion wrote:Bunch of cheap losers. One of the biggest footballing games of all time & you want to rip it off the net! The DVD is fantastic & reliving the qualifiers then watching the final is something to be enjoyed. Not squinted at while trying to hear the commentary. Sell a kidney, it makes more sence.

I have both the Road to Istanbul double Disc and the Champions of Europe 2005 DVD's which I have bought from the OS.

I download games that I haven't watch, simply because I want to watch my side play. Some people can't afford to buy stuff mate, so calling people cheap losers is an unfair and ignorant statement.

Do you buy a home shirt every season as soon as they are released, or do you wear a previous season simply cos you can't afford one yet?

If yes, then you are lucky. If no, then you know how others feel.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:55 pm

Agree totally with spion
I like everyone else dont have as much money as the others but i makes make sure my beloved (no not my wife or kids) comes first !

You come onto a Liverpool discussion board asking for a torrent so you can get free liverpool dvds?
While your at it ask if you can get free tickets for games, or a free wedding and lunch, hell why dont you ask if you can have a directors box for yourself with monopoly money?
Get off these boards and let a real supporter post
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby soccerfreek421 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:53 am

Kharhaz wrote:Agree totally with spion
I like everyone else dont have as much money as the others but i makes make sure my beloved (no not my wife or kids) comes first !

You come onto a Liverpool discussion board asking for a torrent so you can get free liverpool dvds?
While your at it ask if you can get free tickets for games, or a free wedding and lunch, hell why dont you ask if you can have a directors box for yourself with monopoly money?

I'm sorry I'm 16 and can't afford to buy things left and right.  Don;t accuse me of being a fake supporter by wanting to know where I can find torrents.  I'm sorry if I offend anyone by taking the cheap way but understand that not everyone is as fortunate to buy Liverpool DVD's and watch Liverpool matches at their leisure.  I also live in the states, are you going to say I am cheap becaue I watch matches online??  So please, before you call people looking for torrents cheap, understand where they are coming from.

soccerfreek421
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:00 am

soccerfreek421 wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Agree totally with spion

I'm sorry I'm 16 and can't afford to buy things left and right.  Don;t accuse me of being a fake supporter by wanting to know where I can find torrents.  I'm sorry if I offend anyone by taking the cheap way but understand that not everyone is as fortunate to buy Liverpool DVD's and watch Liverpool matches at their leisure.  I also live in the states, are you going to say I am cheap becaue I watch matches online??  So please, before you call people looking for torrents cheap, understand where they are coming from.

Nice response lad Iwould of just told him to Fu,ck off
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:03 am

adamnbarrett wrote:Here is an torrent of the final with english commentary, plenty of seeds. It should work fine.

have you tried this torrent yet?
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby soccerfreek421 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:23 pm

I have, its almost done.  It has some German commentary for penalties and the celebration but its good enough untill the DVD comes in (it's on special order).

soccerfreek421
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolTurkey » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:37 pm

25 MAY 2005 LEGEND OF REDS

u can get it here if u have Emule or another mods.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

for all you lonely sons;
this is when it will come
when forever finds you falling it will be
3 o'clock in the morning
LiverpoolTurkey

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion