RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:12 pm

:D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:13 pm

Beat that, in the Natwest in Kirkby, someone gobbed all over the buttons on the cash machine, so I had to use the TSB one :angry:

And one time someone puked all over the screen in the TSB by the Barracuda.

If anyone was looking for a punchline, there isnt one as thats a couple of my real life experiences.

Filthy Bastards  :angry:
82-1074641017

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:32 pm

I was watching this thing on the telly once, cracking story.  I heard it was a real life drama.  They made a film of it actually.  Years ago like.....

This fella right, called Lloyd Christmas was mugged by a dear old lady.  Shocked me it did.  He had this budgie and it's head fell off.

He didnt even see it coming.  Old ladies will have you off.

Lloyd travelled to Aspen, (bit of a skiing trip it was) though afterwards with a big fucking suitcase full of money with his friend Harry who he spiked a drink of his with laxatives.  Shit himself everywhere and it might have ruined the day.  Could have even ruined the friendship. 

I'll be honest, Lloyd was cunning and Harry was inventive.  They had been through a lot though.  Once, they went to this diner with a hitchhiker and they put some chilli's on a hamburger.

Was supposed to be funny but the hitchiker ended up having a heart attack and he died.  Laughing are you?  Wasn't funny. 

Funnily enough though, this is one of the funny bits of the story when people tell it..... sick bastards....  I don't know.........

There's a lesson to be learnt here. 

But you will have to figure it out yourself.  Its too easy for me to tell you.  Some people are Dumb, some people are Dumber.  Some people travel across America in the wrong direction, open shops called "I Got Worms" and know the Mockingbird song, whilst trading in a van which looks exactly like a dog for a moped, simultaneously making the most annoying sound in the world, buying orange suits and failing miserably to smash loads of glamour models who live on a coach.

So, has anyone got any similar stories to tell?  Anyone seen this film by the way?  I think Jim Carrey is in it......
jonnymac1979

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:15 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:I was watching this thing on the telly once, cracking story.  I heard it was a real life drama.  They made a film of it actually.  Years ago like.....

This fella right, called Lloyd Christmas was mugged by a dear old lady.  Shocked me it did.  He had this budgie and it's head fell off.

He didnt even see it coming.  Old ladies will have you off.

Lloyd travelled to Aspen, (bit of a skiing trip it was) though afterwards with a big fucking suitcase full of money with his friend Harry who he spiked a drink of his with laxatives.  Shit himself everywhere and it might have ruined the day.  Could have even ruined the friendship. 

I'll be honest, Lloyd was cunning and Harry was inventive.  They had been through a lot though.  Once, they went to this diner with a hitchhiker and they put some chilli's on a hamburger.

Was supposed to be funny but the hitchiker ended up having a heart attack and he died.  Laughing are you?  Wasn't funny. 

Funnily enough though, this is one of the funny bits of the story when people tell it..... sick bastards....  I don't know.........

There's a lesson to be learnt here. 

But you will have to figure it out yourself.  Its too easy for me to tell you.  Some people are Dumb, some people are Dumber.  Some people travel across America in the wrong direction, open shops called "I Got Worms" and know the Mockingbird song, whilst trading in a van which looks exactly like a dog for a moped, simultaneously making the most annoying sound in the world, buying orange suits and failing miserably to smash loads of glamour models who live on a coach.

So, has anyone got any similar stories to tell?  Anyone seen this film by the way?  I think Jim Carrey is in it......

Rings a bell I bought it for a fiver out of HMV  :laugh:
82-1074641017

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:38 am

Was Jeff Daniels in it as well?  Can't remember what it was called.  Something about Dumb..... dumbness, dumber, something like that.

Damn my long term memory!!! :D
jonnymac1979

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:53 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Was Jeff Daniels in it as well?  Can't remember what it was called.  Something about Dumb..... dumbness, dumber, something like that.

Damn my long term memory!!! :D

Dumb and Dumber

They made Dumb and Dumberer a few years later  :)
82-1074641017

Postby Feeney » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:10 am

Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry Harry!

Swansonite - I was way off! :D :D :D

Awesome :laugh:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:32 am

Feeney wrote:Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry Harry!

Swansonite - I was way off! :D :D :D

Awesome :laugh:

Who asked you Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :D
82-1074641017

Postby Dundalk » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:35 am

Jeff Daniels :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum