F.a community shield - Back to cardiff

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby luvliverpool » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:09 pm

dawson99 wrote:cant make it, will be in scotland looking for a pub that will even show the match!

My local will be showing ti so if ur anywhere near Inverness let me know
Anfield The Home And Heart Of Football
luvliverpool

Postby ivor_the_injun » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:17 am

I have to say, it is utter b*llocks how difficult it is to get tickets to any LFC game these days.

Why oh why tickets for the Charity f*cking Shield - which may yet essentially be a reserve team outing - aren't just on general sale I cannot f*cking fathom.

I'd get a fancard, but without anything on it, it's virtually impossible for get tickets to anything. :angry:
ivor_the_injun

Postby The Ace1983 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:04 am

Liverpool are a big club, but the stadiums aren't big enough. Chelsea have all the prawn sandwich mob now, so they're in the same position. Until Wembley is up and running again, the problem of ticket shortages for all domestic cup finals will continue.

As for the match itself, I think we need to win it. Of course it isn't vital, but it would not only be a major moral boost for the players and another bit of Silver in the chest, but it would give Chelsea something to dwell on a bit, and if they haven't got their eyes on the prize, it's up for grabs (the prize being the Premiership). It's important though, that we don't show them our full hand just to keep them thinking, but it should be won. I know a lot of the more spineless on both sides are already preparing their "it's only the community shield..." lines, but if you want to be successful in this country you have to be dominent. How many doubles and trebles do we, Man Utd and Arsenal have between us? Being the most successful means fighting for everything. No more Mr. Nice Guy.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mitch22 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:19 pm

Any one taking any new banners
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby Rafa D » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:56 pm

weringo wrote:I don't understand how you are supposed to get tickets for Liverpool at all. It seems they do not welcome new supporters what so ever. To go to the community shield match you have to have gone to the FA cup final, to go to the final you have to have gone to 5 or so FA cup matches that season, to go to the quarter finals you have to have gone to 3 or so FA cup matches already.

It is then impossible to have gone to the other FA cup matches beforehand unless you are a season ticket holder because they don't offer them to general fans

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET TICKETS?

Its a perfectly good way of getting tickets that rewards loyal fans. You have to start at the bottom you cannot just expect to get a final ticket you have to earn it by going to the less glamourous ties.

Its senority, you work your way up.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:51 pm

Ill be their
puroresu

Postby weringo » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:57 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
weringo wrote:I don't understand how you are supposed to get tickets for Liverpool at all. It seems they do not welcome new supporters what so ever. To go to the community shield match you have to have gone to the FA cup final, to go to the final you have to have gone to 5 or so FA cup matches that season, to go to the quarter finals you have to have gone to 3 or so FA cup matches already.

It is then impossible to have gone to the other FA cup matches beforehand unless you are a season ticket holder because they don't offer them to general fans

Its a perfectly good way of getting tickets that rewards loyal fans. You have to start at the bottom you cannot just expect to get a final ticket you have to earn it by going to the less glamourous ties.

I don't want to go straight to the final but to get there you have to buy tickets against some league 1 side we play in the 3rd round and as their ground is so :censored: there are only 5,000 tickets available, these are then offered to season ticket holders
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby callaway360 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:43 am

well maybe you will have more chance if we get the new stadium...
we love yu liverpool we do,
OOOH LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YU
callaway360

Postby puroresu » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:14 pm

weringo wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:

I don't want to go straight to the final but to get there you have to buy tickets against some league 1 side we play in the 3rd round and as their ground is so :censored: there are only 5,000 tickets available, these are then offered to season ticket holders

I got a fancard and got a ticket away to portsmouth and away to Birmingham in the FA Cup. 

Anyone interested in a Charity Shield ticket.  I was due to go but have just realised I cant go on that day but if anyone wants to go I can still get a ticket.  I'll sell it as face value and am looking to get  a £40 ticket but whatever I get will sell at face value.

Am in London so probably easier if another London LFC fan took the ticket but if anyone is interested just let me know.
puroresu

Postby kirankara » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:54 pm

me, me, me pleeeeeeease pururesu email me at kara_kiran@hotmail.com
kirankara

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:29 pm

kirankara wrote:me, me, me pleeeeeeease pururesu email me at kara_kiran@hotmail.com

what about you you you?  ???
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:18 pm

i think yes what about you

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion