Gerrard30391 - Learn to spell dude

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:05 pm

:D
112-1077774096

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:11 pm

should have spelt 'europion champean' :D

btw, dude, yes it needs 1039 pages to resolve this comment

Just thought I would let you guys know I wont be posting on this site any more...i may carry on reading but i doubt it ... Im fed up of been slated by you halfwits for seeing things as they are instead ...of your rose tinted glasses ...god help Liverpool Fc if we have fans like you..people who are prepared to put up with medicority ..half hearted players ...half hearted fans,,,someone in another thread said im probably upset that we have not signed Zidane, Figo etc ...im not upset im furious Liverpool is the best club in the world why shouldnt we go after the best players..why dont you wake up and smell the coffee we aint gonna win the premiership with this bunch... now you can all say what u like about me ..but at the first game at anfield i will be there singing just as loud as any of you hoping and praying that im wrong......................................As for mistyred your just a pedo who has to pm me cos you have not the balls to post in main room cos everyone will see what a small minded t**t you are ...good nite gentlemen and good luck for the new season

anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:22 pm

he kept threatening me as well :laugh:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:23 pm

dawson99 wrote:he kept threatening me as well :laugh:

account deleted by request

Postby mitch22 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:25 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:should have spelt 'europion champean' :D

Just thought I would let you guys know I wont be posting on this site any more...i may carry on reading but i doubt it ... Im fed up of been slated by you halfwits for seeing things as they are instead ...of your rose tinted glasses ...god help Liverpool Fc if we have fans like you..people who are prepared to put up with medicority ..half hearted players ...half hearted fans,,,someone in another thread said im probably upset that we have not signed Zidane, Figo etc ...im not upset im furious Liverpool is the best club in the world why shouldnt we go after the best players..why dont you wake up and smell the coffee we aint gonna win the premiership with this bunch... now you can all say what u like about me ..but at the first game at anfield i will be there singing just as loud as any of you hoping and praying that im wrong......................................As for mistyred your just a pedo who has to pm me cos you have not the balls to post in main room cos everyone will see what a small minded t**t you are ...good nite gentlemen and good luck for the new season

i thought its spelt  european ?? spell check is correct to
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:29 pm

mitch22 wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:should have spelt 'europion champean' :D

i thought its spelt  european ?? spell check is correct to

yes thats the point of the thread mitch, he spelt european wrong in his signature     ???  :D
112-1077774096

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:39 pm

Aww bless

Haha  :grinning:
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby anti-hero » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:46 pm

Peon

noun

a. An unskilled laborer or farm worker.

b. Such a worker bound in servitude to a landlord creditor.

-----

:D  I thought I heard this term before.. Warcraft anyone?? :p
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:42 am

anti-hero wrote:Peon

noun

a. An unskilled laborer or farm worker.

b. Such a worker bound in servitude to a landlord creditor.

-----

:D  I thought I heard this term before.. Warcraft anyone?? :p

how do you know dawson ??

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum