It feels sooo good to be right

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby drmc » Tue May 25, 2004 1:02 am

true, but this is a forum..
disagreements will be made - unfortunately with each other...
drmc

Postby greenred » Tue May 25, 2004 1:04 am

I think the club is united Dalglish.Last week was just depressing hearing GH talk about the magnificent season we just had.He seemed to have dragged us down to a new low and we were all buying it.But now we have another chance under a new boss.Im pretty sure we are united now.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue May 25, 2004 1:06 am

Fair point drmc, just been a sad day all round to be honest and then to come in here and hope to read about looking forward instead of bickering and insulting each other hasn't exactly improved matters, And thats what some people call a forum ????
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drmc » Tue May 25, 2004 1:21 am

again, you have a valid point.. and i'm sure you didn't want to read my little 'insults'.
But, surely insults are all you have you have been reading for the past 6 months - on various other threads?

Just because it is aimed at GH shouldn't make it more acceptable to read, should it?
drmc

Postby Dalglish » Tue May 25, 2004 1:30 am

I don't find any obscene posts aacceptable whoever they are aimed against to be honest mate .....

I've tried to post a thread asking members who have personal spats with each other to do it through the Private messenger so we don't have to read their vitriolic bile , I got 3 replies ??? 

My point is a lot of members here like the sound of their own voices when they ain't particularly saying anything and wrongly believe if they use offensive and provocative language it adds weight to their argument ...it doesn't  ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drmc » Tue May 25, 2004 1:44 am

i see your point...
drmc

Postby Dalglish » Tue May 25, 2004 1:49 am

I only wish many others did mate ....Walk on .....
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Tue May 25, 2004 2:02 am

It wont work Dalglish.I for one wouldnt be interested in exchanging private messages with some psychotic inbred.I wouldnt recommend it to anyone else either.Keeping things in the open is the safest option.Just as an example,how would you feel recieving an email from some bloke(who claims to be a copper) who is wishing death and AIDS on you and your family? Because thats what would happen.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue May 25, 2004 2:06 am

Wel l Grenred, dont display your private E-Mail address, the PM function in here allows members to message each other on personal matters without the need to exchange E-Mail addresses. I dont see why the rest of us should open what look like interesting POSTS only to be subjected to what are often private disagreements..... Just a thought and an effort on my part to make the forum a safer place for EVERYONE .......

Honestly , would you encourage ANY LFC fan to join here at present ? ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Tue May 25, 2004 2:18 am

In fairness Dalglish there is only one topic that p.issed me off today and that was the one started by Spu.There was nothing personal in his rant,he just directed it at anyone who had ever disagreed with him(and their kids).I complained about it and so did several others yet its still there.While sh.it like that is still sitting proudly on this forum it will be very difficult to get people back to reasoned debate. Now people are actually trying to appease the cretin by talking football with him.Why?I havent got a clue,not when the bloke hasnt made an apology to the members here.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue May 25, 2004 2:24 am

I'm 100% with you on your point there Greenred and i can say without shame that I reported that comment to Supersub too.

Entering into discussion with the man himself gets you nowhere and his pathetic attempt at an apolgy added insult to injury.

In a society where shouting abuse to people on the basis of their skin colour, origin and sexuality is now illegal I am surprised that he is still allowed to contribute. And he is supposed to be a copper , doesn't instil much faith in the ability of the police does it

??? ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Tue May 25, 2004 2:26 am

Your right,it doesnt.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Tue May 25, 2004 8:12 pm

What is wrong with someone being happy about something and expresing their happiness?

I did feel sorry for houllier aftere his press conference especially when he said that even though he left liveropool,liverepool wont leave him. He has shown in his leaving that he does support LFC and I do respect him for staying at liverpool when it was a danger to his health to do so.

But on the other hand I was very happy to see him leave and can any of you say you werent (except stu and stu-lovers).

99% of fans were happy he left
and that has nothing to do with hating houllier

THERE WAS NEED FOR CHANGE.

I dont want to start fights with anyone (but i did enjoy ****** of stu yesterday) and i dont want anybody starting fights with me.

Leon.....

I thaught we were cool,man :D
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue May 25, 2004 8:18 pm

We are cool lad, just that I dont like the way you posted c r a p like a child on this subject.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Tue May 25, 2004 8:22 pm

A state of happiness is much like the state of anger.

You dont care what you do until afterwards......

where you happy to see houllier leave?
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion