Latest on new players

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:11 am

callaway360 wrote:what is this about paletta? (sorry if spelling is wrong) above it said its a done deal...is this true?

Yes, he signed a good while back. He has yet to be unveiled. Would be surprised to see him at Anfield on Saturday with Bellamy, Aurelio and Alves.
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby wee_boi888 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:27 am

Alves has not been signed yet (officially or even in the latest rumours) and only according to Welsh Wizzard's Wonderful World of W*nk, has that been proclaimed. The closest we came to signing Alves was last Tuesday, but Seville raised the price again.

If memory serves me correct, Aurellio, Bellamy and Paletta will be signed/unveiled on the first.
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ollie » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:02 am

I'm not sure where to put this question so I'll put it here, does anyone know what the rules are regarding the amount of non-EU player that can be played? Because if we bring in Aurellio, Paletta, Gonzales, and Alves - then that's four South Americans, plus Kewell is Australian, do any of these players have dual nationalities?
Ollie

Postby anti-hero » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:05 am

Ollie wrote:I'm not sure where to put this question so I'll put it here, does anyone know what the rules are regarding the amount of non-EU player that can be played? Because if we bring in Aurellio, Paletta, Gonzales, and Alves - then that's four South Americans, plus Kewell is Australian, do any of these players have dual nationalities?

I think Gonzalez holds a Spanish passport..

But thats all I know.

And I thought that EU rule didnt apply to the Premiership?
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:10 am

Prem has the work permit :censored: instead of the EU requirements.
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:41 am

Spanish outfit Sevilla have accepted a bid from Liverpool for Daniel Alves following weeks of negotiations.

We understand that Liverpool have agreed to fork out approximately £10.5million for the player.

Although a fee has been agreed, further negotiations are ongoing as regards how that money will be paid with Sevilla wanting a decent advance payment. The rest would be paid in instalments.

Once they agree the finer details the deal should be pushed through in no time.

Meanwhile further exits are expected at Anfield with Bruno Cheyrou the first to leave.

As reported on KOPTALK yesterday, the French midfielder has completed a move to Rennes. Official confirmation from Anfield should come through today.

Getting him and others off the wage bill will help Rafa in his attempts to sign Dirk Kuyt.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:12 am

XSD wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
clik wrote:Palletta is a done deal gonzales depends on Chiles fifa ranking and alves will sign tomorrow, with Bellamy and hopefully Simao we are at last ready to challenge Chelsea, but our best signing so far is RAFA

Are you serious ?

Why on earth would Rafas spend £25m approx on two players for the same position ??

Alves is best at right back and Simao at right midfield, they could be lethal in the same side, not too much defending though.

Rafa will never sign both.... yes maybe if we had the finances of chelski but as we dont....

10.5 mill for alves .... then every penny scrapped together to finance kuyt (or another stiker)
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:03 am

bavlondon wrote:Spanish outfit Sevilla have accepted a bid from Liverpool for Daniel Alves following weeks of negotiations.

We understand that Liverpool have agreed to fork out approximately £10.5million for the player.

Although a fee has been agreed, further negotiations are ongoing as regards how that money will be paid with Sevilla wanting a decent advance payment. The rest would be paid in instalments.

Once they agree the finer details the deal should be pushed through in no time.

Meanwhile further exits are expected at Anfield with Bruno Cheyrou the first to leave.

As reported on KOPTALK yesterday, the French midfielder has completed a move to Rennes. Official confirmation from Anfield should come through today.

Getting him and others off the wage bill will help Rafa in his attempts to sign Dirk Kuyt.

Bruno Zidane was reported signing for Rennes by the official Rennes webbie.

http://www.staderennais.com/index.php?rb=22&id=AT1683

Bruno Cheyrou signe au Stade Rennais F.C.

Bruno Cheyrou, le Stade Rennais F.C. et Liverpool se sont mis d’accord pour le transfert de l’international français (28 ans, 3 sélections). Après Daniel Moreira la semaine dernière, l’ancien joueur de Liverpool est le deuxième renfort des « Rouge et Noir ».Le joueur sera présenté demain midi aux médias à l’issue de l’entraînement.

80% of anything from Koptalk is usually on par with Welsh Wizard, with the 20% only official signings. If the Alves rumour is come true, i'll apologise, but please, stop quoting from kraptalk.
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion