Houllier, and why we wont worry playing birmingham

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 84-1083280474 » Wed May 19, 2004 10:41 pm

Hello!
So Houllier is still in a Job! Painfull! Ive heard a lot of people, and a lot of radio 'phone-ins' say.."well next year(2004/2005) is a big year for Houllier and Lfc" cause we scraped the champions league 4th spot.What on earth are they talking about! This year was THE "crunch" year for sure, as we finished 5th last year, had that auwful run of 16 games without a win, and only bought harry kewell last summer, when we need 4/5 top class players.This guy should be given the sack right now! We are 30, yes THIRTY points away from Arsenal, and a good 20+ from Man Utd and Chelsea. Steve morgan was right, we are nearer the bottom than the top, and no way do we deserve to be playing champions league footy.
If we dont get the players we need, then the 2004/2005 league/ champions league campaign will be a very short affair.
(Arsenal will not lose many games next year, wheras Chelsea and Utd will buy big in the summer for sure!)
You need to be ruthless to be successful, and nothing Houllier has ever done has suggested that he has what it takes!
What are his credentials....French national coach?
if so why didnt we see, David Trezeguet, Zinedine Zidane, Viera, Wiltord, Henry, Pires, Deschamps, and other top french players come to anfield then? who did we get?..............Cheyrou!
Heskey leaving is a massive weight off my shoulders, now has to follow, murphy, biscan, smicer, diou, cheyrou, diouf, and kewell (useless since october 03).
WHo to replace Houllier? ???...Take yer pick!!!!!!!!
Fabio capello, Dalgish, Toshack, O'neil, Valencia coach, Keagan, Allardyce, Aldridge, Ranieri (P45 imminent!)........TAKE YER PICK!
84-1083280474

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed May 19, 2004 11:01 pm

Keegan?

Aldo?

And you want us to sell Kewell?

You talk absoloute mindless garbage mate. Your argument is one sided, infact its not an argument, its a critisism. Its not constructive and its not clever.

Its just pointless and stupid.

Nothing he's ever done suggests he can win the league? Ok kiddo... how about gaining 80 points in a league season with 1 world class player at the time and having alot of other good players. Imagine what would have happened that season had we had the right personel.

Also that season, Murphy, Smicer and Heskey were regulars... so doesn't that make getting 80 points even more of an acheivment if they are so poor?

I've just shredded your junk for you, have a nice day, stop posting ******.
115-1073096938

Postby Woollyback » Wed May 19, 2004 11:06 pm

Stu, stop beating around the bush, tell us what you really think....    :;):
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Wed May 19, 2004 11:10 pm

Stu give the guy a break, you've been able to argue your corner without insulting people.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby KenDeMange » Wed May 19, 2004 11:26 pm

I see where you are coming from Hustler, but I think, and I keep getting slated for it, that GH should stay. Every manager buys duff players -look at scum and every manager needs time look at Wenger and Scum. The problem with GH was too much too soon, after the treble season, folk thought we would wuin everything but failed to look objectivly at how we won the cups, the FA cup final for eg was soo one sided till we nicked it at the death!
In reality, the worst thing that happened to us was that season.
KenDeMange

Postby XSD » Thu May 20, 2004 12:47 am

TheHustler wrote:What are his credentials....French national coach?
if so why didnt we see, David Trezeguet, Zinedine Zidane, Viera, Wiltord, Henry, Pires, Deschamps, and other top french players come to anfield then? who did we get?..............Cheyrou!

That bit did make me laugh heh
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion