Gerrard's hungry - He wants to win the premiership

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ALONSO » Fri May 05, 2006 11:33 pm

Didnt know where else to put this. I know its unlikely and not specific to us but what do people think of a wage cap alongside a maximum amount of money to spend of say 20 million a year on new players to stop chelseas and to a lesser degree other clubs dominence. This would lead to the best managers, scouting systems and fans enjoying the glory of title races and cup runs rather than who has the most money. Also what about 3 teams to qualify for champions league from premiership and a spot for the fa cup to make it more exciting.
ALONSO

Postby azriahmad » Sat May 06, 2006 12:24 pm

England probably now has its best ever collection of players than ever before but Ericsson's inept tactics and his pathetic abilities in using subs will ensure England will not succeed. This will hold true even if Wayne Rooney is fit and Gerrard plays to his max. Such a pity.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat May 06, 2006 2:13 pm

It's funny how the media focuses on Gerrard's wants & needs instead of the whole squads. I'm pretty sure players like Barragan to Crouch want to win the Premiership, I'm sure they are all as hungry to succeed like Gerrard, so why focus on him? Anyone would think Liverpool were a one man team.
48-1119859832

Postby EddieC » Tue May 09, 2006 6:29 pm

Mark 23 wrote:Doesn't matter we won't win it anyway

Stop being so negative, bet you didn't think we we're gonna win CL last year either?
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion