Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:35 pm

Lawrenson

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:51 pm

stmichael wrote:Ok guys, here's friday's questions:

1) If Liverpool fielded and entire match squad of all 'foriegners',a la Arsenal, how would you feel.......dont care or crying shame?

2) With us being the tenth 'richest' club in Europe, if you were in charge, how would you go about in increasing our revenue?

3) England have their most talented squad going into the WC for many a generation. Do you think if Rafa was in charge they would progress further than under Sven? If yes, why?

4) Alledgedly Roman was going to buy the team that finished 4th the year he bought CFC. How would you feel if events had played out differently and we were sat top of the PL and we were watching world class players every week?

5) Does the constant speculation and all the 'Is Gerrard going' talk every summer pi$$ you off as much as it does me?

1. Well considering that would exclude Stevie G, I probably wouldn't be happy.

2. Increase the Liverpool branding in Asia and Australia. I live in Brisbane and always see Chelsea and Manc shirts in the city. I'm sure playing a friendly in Sydney and Brisbane would help. Brisbane has a fantastic ground in Suncorp Stadium.

3. I don't know. I doubt it.

4. I would be ashamed if we had Jose Mourinho as a coach who Roman obviuosly vould have gone for. If we got Roman we wouldn't have Rafa.

5. Its annoying but I don't let it worry me.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:30 pm

stmichael wrote:Ok guys, here's friday's questions:

1) If Liverpool fielded and entire match squad of all 'foriegners',a la Arsenal, how would you feel.......dont care or crying shame?

2) With us being the tenth 'richest' club in Europe, if you were in charge, how would you go about in increasing our revenue?

3) England have their most talented squad going into the WC for many a generation. Do you think if Rafa was in charge they would progress further than under Sven? If yes, why?

4) Alledgedly Roman was going to buy the team that finished 4th the year he bought CFC. How would you feel if events had played out differently and we were sat top of the PL and we were watching world class players every week?

5) Does the constant speculation and all the 'Is Gerrard going' talk every summer pi$$ you off as much as it does me?

it would be a crying shame but on some weeks we aint exactly far off it. If you love the cub you love the club. no one would class jan molby then or JAR now as anything other than pure scouse

2: Im never sure how to answer the money questions. Maybe having a liverpool tv channel or expanding more abroad.

3: I think anyone could do a better job than sven. hes  anivelling little tit who is just here for the money and has aboslutely no passion for england.

4: one of the best things about supporting liverpool is that we have our dignity intact. we have a way about ourselves that sets us on a completely different plateau to cheatski and im more than happy with hwo things are now

5: the Gerrard thing is annoying. But ive seen how good alonso and sissoko play together in midfield so if it did ever happen i think wed more than cope
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion