Fowler so far... - What does everyone think?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:00 am

Let me remind the forum...

Kewell thinks Worthington is correct and Benitez is wrong...

Fowler for free.
Earnshaw for 3.5m.

:D
115-1073096938

Postby GerrardisKing » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:22 pm

In the few games he`s played for us on his return you can clearly see he`s our number 1 striker.He will never lose his class I mean surperb movement off the ball,great first touch,creates alot of chances(for morientes) and lets not forget hes the most natural finisher in the land.  :bowdown
GerrardisKing

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:38 am

He's obviously still got it - he's got the best first touch of any striker we've had in my lifetime, and that alone makes us considerably more dangerous in the final third than we've been all season.

His passing game is as good as you'll find in any English striker (yes, including Rooney), and - as I'm sure we'll see in the coming weeks - he doesn't half know where the goal is. Should've taken the pen against Arsenal, although in a way I'm kind of glad he didn't as I want him to get off the mark in open play.

And he's STILL not been used alongside Crouch, which I can't wait to see. That combination for me has tailor-made written all over it.

I am in absolutely no doubt that Fowler will have been making and taking goals for fun come the end of the season. Really hope he and Crouch get the nod against Benfica on Tuesday - it's time he got 90 minutes.
ivor_the_injun

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion